“Walked out 45 min later”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #107 of 369 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Pub
Arrington, Tennessee
“Walked out 45 min later”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

First time visit. Waited 45 min for food. Told twice by waiter it was coming. Manager finally came out and said waiter never turned in order. We walked out and will never go back.

1 Thank Nick R

Bristol
“Ok lunch”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Friendly staff and deal with issues okay.

The food, baked potato soup and turkey sandwich on French bread were good. One person didn't like their sandwich. The strawberry lemonade was v nice.

The staff were friendly and tried their best to be welcoming.

Bad points. The order for our 18mt old was forgotten. It didn't roll up with our order although their milk rolled up with all the rest. The meal was comped without asking and free fries were brought.

Warning, the grilled chicken of the kids menu is covered in pepper and too hot for an 18mt yr old. The fries are also salted and peppered. No asking to add or warning so could ask without. Who gives a kid that much salt??? So our child was hungry passed wanting to eat and didn't like the food when it rolled up.

As I say the staff handled things ok with the issue. What they should do is improve the kids menu. So be careful when you order here.

• Visited March 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“One of best in Franklin”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

No matter when I have been to O'Charley's the food was always good and the service was always excellent. I've been there many times and have never had to wait too long for my meal or drinks. It is a good place to go weather you are with your family or on a date. The staff always make you feel at home. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone, even if you are on a budget.

• Visited January 2014
Nashville
“Good anytime”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

O'charley's is a great place to go whenever you want good food at a fair price. The staff always treat you with quick service. If they are busy you can usually find a seat in the bar and watch sports on one of their many TVs. Some of the best Prime Rib in the area!

• Visited December 2013
Heartland Illinois
“Overall a bad experience”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I have an allergy and requested my prime rib be served without onions or green garnish. I told the server this was really important. After waiting quite awhile, my dinner came out and was covered with green parsley. After waiting quite a while, we finally caught our server's attention. He first claimed I did not say anything about my allergy, then he backtracked and blamed the problem on another server. I had ordered my prime rib medium rare, and the first looked like it was cooked just the way I liked--but I could not eat it because of my allergy. The second order was cooked well done, was very tough and almost had no flavor. It took almost two hours for us this bad dining experience. Because of the bad attitude of the server, coupled with the quality of the meal, we don't think we will go back here again.

• Visited January 2014