“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Tennessee
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

This is one of my favorite pizza restaurants. I've only been to the one in Grassland. The décor is ok and the service is good. The prices are reasonable and they have beer specials almost every day. The pizza is great. I haven't tried anything else.

Visited March 2013

Franklin, Tennessee
“One of the worst pizza places ever”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Too bad too because we live so close. Last time I went, the crushed red pepper was stale. Pizza is very bland.

Franklin, Tennessee
“Has great pizza and one of my favorite salads”
Reviewed 24 November 2012 via mobile

I love the salad supreme with turkey. It's a simple salad but I absolutely love it. The house dressing is great too. I'm not the biggest pizza fan but my family is and they like it!

Knoxville, TN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good pizza!”
Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

In a strip mall near Woodcraft. We stopped in for a great pizza, the chicken ranch, along with yummy breadsticks and marinara dipping sauce for a late lunch. Beer on tap, friendly staff.

Franklin, Tennessee
“Love Love Love this pizza”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We live in Grassland north of Franklin and eat this pizza a couple times each month. We usually eat in because the place smelled fabulous and the pizza's are all made fresh. If you like thick crusts this place isn't for you. The salad is simple but the house dressing is homemade and really good. The service is iffy sometimes but we've never let that stop us from going back. The mexican pizza is our favorite! There are two locations in Franklin but our favorite is the one in Grassland.

Visited October 2012