“Best movie in cool springs area ”
Review of Carmike Cinemas

Carmike Cinemas
Ranked #7 of 17 Fun & Games in Franklin
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This is a great theater! It's big and has plenty of theaters plus BIG D and IMAX. It is the go to theater in Franklin. The old theater is good for classics, and to feel how movies use to be, but this is good for modern movies like Star Wars and Marvel. Also recommend getting the Carmike Card you get tons of free drinks and popcorn when you use it and occasionally a free movie ticket.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"remodeling"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We took 4 of our grandchildren to Nashville. Everyone except me went to see a movie. We were pleasantly surprised to see there was car show going on in the parking lot. So we got a twofer.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I love this place. I would not volunteer my free time if I did not think this was a top notch place. The shows have been great. Plus, many more shows are coming. The Staff is friendly. So are the customers. Everyone wants to enjoy themselves. Let me name drop some of the shows I have ushered for so far: AJ Croce (Jim' son), a Musical Youth performance of Grease, and Ricky Skaggs. I recommend The Franklin Theatre highly. Top Notch.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

This movie theater was under construction when we went, but my imagination allows me see that it will be great once they finish. The seats are comfortable, and the employees were courteous and helpful. There is ample seating if you have a large group.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 January 2017

A group of us went to see Star Wars in IMAX and the experience was great. The theatre is very clean and the viewing experience is hard to beat. The complex is undergoing a renovation so the lobby was all torn up but the staff did a great job of taking care of everyone. We had a fire alarm go off during the film and had to evacuate the show for a few minutes but they asked where we would like the move restarted and we did not miss a thing. Again the staff did a good job.