“Good protein bars” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #165 of 366 Restaurants in Franklin
Franklin, Tennessee
“Good protein bars”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

We go here to buy protein bars that are very sweet and taste more like candy bars! Great if you have a carboholic kid! They are called "Supreme Protein" and the flavor we all like is "cookie crunch." We have not had a smoothie there in a long time though.

Visited April 2012

St. Augustine, Florida
“GREAT Smoothies....Kind of Pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2011

If you are going and the smoothie is your meal this is very reasonably priced...if you are planning on a "drink" price you will be surprised.

I have smoothies for breakfast and lunch every day. I usually make my own but treat myself every now and then with a Smoothie King!! Love when they run specials on additional "shots" they have a great energy shot and diet down shot that I add to my drinks. And these things are huge so your really are getting alot for your money...and very filling.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Smoothie King? Share your experiences!