“Well worth it!!”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Gallatin
Richmond, Indiana
“Well worth it!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed in this particular hotel over memorial weekend visiting family and for the most part it was a pleasent stay, the hotel staff was pleasent and friendly, even when we had to change rooms the first night due to the door lock not working right, but the front desk changed our room speedily and with no problem. The room was clean and well stocked, breakfast was always hot and plentiful, ammenities were good and the convenience to restaurants and shopping was awesome, cant be beat. We will stay again on our next trip to gallatin.

• Stayed May 2014
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Quality In in gallatin, Tn. We hope to see you in the future.
Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Indiana
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Two nights here for a family event in town. Hot Wire room. Nice staff, clean room. Small, but sufficient. Bathroom small but sufficient. Beds comfortable. Nice breakfast (complimentary) with waffle maker, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, cereal, pastries, bagels, toast, juice, milk coffee and teas. Nice breakfast dining area. Rooms accessible from outside (second story up one fought of stairs). Laundry facilities in central area (washer and dryer for a charge) if needed. Close to restaurants and shopping area.

Room Tip: If you have any physical limitations, request first floor room.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, 28 May 2014

Kind Regards,

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

This is an average motel. This was not where I originally wanted to stay, but didn't have much choice. The check-in staff was nice. However, once I got my room, I was a bit shocked. This motel is in great need of renovation. I feel like mainly construction workers stayed here due to the numerous work trucks around (including the giant one backed up to my door, blocking view and light). Upon entering the room, it smelled like a nursing home. I had to turn on the AC and spray body mist in order for me to be able to stand to stay in there. The next morning I was awakened to loud people presumably leaving for work and lawn mowers. Also, the next morning, housekeeping asked me 3 times when I was leaving so she could "go clock out if you aren't leaving and don't want your room cleaned" I felt very rushed to leave my room. The location is great, but that's about it. At least the check in lady told me to have a nice day.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Checkyesjuliet
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, 29 May 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Last April, we booked on line at the days inn, Gallatin. When we got there, it was horrible. The bed was one big wet stain, lights were falling and flickering, microwave, tub, chair, counter, rug, sink area, everything was untouchable. We had to stay there the first night (I sat in a chair with a towel over it all night). The next day we found Tonya, and the Quality inn. From the great service, clean rooms, the beds being very comfortable, and the great breakfast we had a very pleasant stay. So Before I booked our flight. This year I made sure I booked our room at Quality Inn, Gallatin. We are looking forward to a great stay, and a wonderful visit with our kids, and the grandkids.

Room Tip: The back side of the office building is real close to everything when you can't walk real well.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Delee M
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, 12 May 2014

As always if you ever need us in the futrue, please give us a call.

Kind Regards and Thank you

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is a very well run Quality Inn - the staff makes it exceptional.

Outside corridors - you can park outside of your door. 2 stories, no elevator that I saw. An older hotel but well maintained. Bedding was very good, great shower. Has a microwave and fridge. My fridge did not have a separate freezer compartment so could not re freeze my ice packs. But ice machine was handy and they kept a bucket at the ice machine which was so helpful. Just an example of the little things they do to make your stay good!

The breakfast was very good - hot biscuits and gravy, two waffle makers and two flavors of waffle batter. Cold hard boiled eggs, some pastry and breads, cereal, yogurt, assorted fresh fruit. Nice large breakfast area. Loved that the breakfast was available at 5 am every day.

The double room I had first was a bit small with two beds. The chair for the desk was too tall to push under the desk so I had to shimmy around it and the foot of the bed. For people with dogs - retriever size crates will be hard to fit in the double room. when I switched to a king room I had plenty of floor space. There is a very large field next to the hotel where you can walk your dog. Pet owners please remember to clean up after your dogs!

The little things they do make it a very good Quality inn. Multiple coffee packs for your single serve coffee maker, And tea, And lids for the hot cups. Nice touch. Iron and ironing board. Night light! Hair dryer.

The staff was wonderful. The hotel is in a good area, can walk to several restaurants

Room Tip: Ask if you need a freezer compartment in the fridge - some did not have one. One building also ove...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, 23 April 2014

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located in a good spot. The room we got was a smoking room and they couldn't change it because we booked it through a cheaper sight. As soon as you open the door the cigarette smell hit you and that's not a pleasure smell if you don't smoke. They Also didn't clean the room very good as there was a shirt behind a chair. If we could have got a non smoking room everything would have been great

• Stayed April 2014
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, 14 April 2014

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Our son lives in Gallatin, and we chose to stay here for several reasons.
1. Dog friendly
2. Wallet friendly
3. People (are) friendly

I reviewed this property last year when it was turning over from Jameson to Quality Inn. The change has been positive. Sheets, toiletries, shower curtain are more upscale now, and it's really clear that the staff makes 100% effort to be more than helpful. We were here for three nights before the Thanksgiving rush, and I was almost surprised by the way the staff looked out for us - late cleanings, directions, hot tea at night.
Oh - and breakfast! How about Kashi cereals and a yogurt variety, hot biscuits, boiled eggs, fresh fruit, plus microwave oatmeal and make-it-yourself waffles. Again, the change from last year is nice. We'll be back.

Room Tip: We like 221 because it's on the end of the main building. Odd numbers in main building face awa...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LoveToTravelGA
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for the positive comments about our Hotel, here at the Quality Inn. We take pride in making our guest as comfortable as possible.

We look forward to your next stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gallatin
Hampton Inn Gallatin
#4 of 5 in Gallatin
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville

Been to Quality Inn Gallatin? Share your experiences!