“Germantown”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Germantown
Melbourne, Australia
“Germantown”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

This motel in a good location, and preferable to staying in downtown Memphis. Motel is secure, and clean, although rooms do smell "damp". Lovely swimming pool, complimentary internet, and a good breakfast are all included in the room rate, which was great value. Good laundry facilities are also available at the motel.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jasmine745

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Pelham
Reviewed 8 October 2011

This is a perfectly serviceable location if you have loved ones in a nearby hospital. The staff is very, very helpful. The plain truth is that the building is old. There is a distinct smell of mold in at least one guest room (mine). The air conditioning is very poor and the property is not in a very desirable location. I stayed at this location because I had no choice. There are too many others nearby to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank TGMWPM
Jackson TN
Reviewed 19 September 2011

We stayed at this facility 1 night. The room was clean and had small refridgerator and microwave. A flat screen tv was also nice. Hotel has 3 floors with an elevator. Staff was friendly. This hotel has indoor pool and hot tub. It is close to shopping with a Walgreens and a Perkins restaurant across the street. Germantown is a very nice community in Memphis and the hotel and surrounding area was quiet and well maintained. Got a rate of $71 for the night which was good. Good hot breakfast with biscuits and gravy; sausage, eggs, and assorted fruits, cereals, and beverages. All in all, a very nice stay.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank ondrums
Exton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We came to Memphis to visit some close family and needed a hotel to stay and found this Comfort Inn. The rooms were clean and we enjoyed spending time in the pool area. One night we needed some information on where we could visit the next day and so I went to the front desk and talked to this friendly lady. She took her time, drew me a map and provided me all the information i was looking for. I have stayed at other hotels and appreciate the friendly staff here at this hotel. I would definately recommend staying here!

1 Thank ExtonSarah2011
Exton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 August 2011

1 Thank ExtonSarah2011
Reviewed 27 July 2011

This hotel was a great find During my recent visit to the Memphis area. It's located not too far from Downtown Memphis and the staff made my stay very comfortable. I was always greeted with a smile whether coming or going,that's something you don't get much of today. The popcorn and cookies in the evenings was a super plus. The management is doing an excellent job. I will recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Mycul73
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I don't know what the other reviews are talking about, but I LOVE this property. This was my second time staying here, and I felt so at home! The accommodations are lovely (new furniture, new beds, amazing flat-screen TVs, BEAUTIFUL indoor pool area and so much more).

The staff is courteous and welcoming. The breakfast is great. I will always stay here when I come to Germantown. -Mary

1 Thank orlandogirl82
Also consider these accommodations in or near Germantown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis Germantown
Courtyard Memphis Germantown
Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road
Staybridge Suites Memphis - Poplar Ave East
Extended Stay America - Memphis - Germantown West

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!