“Great Location and Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Germantown
“Great Location and Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We had to stay here a few times for my Autistic to see specialist at Le Bonheur's. Great Location to the Hospital, short drive to the Memphis Zoo, Graceland, food chains and more. Less traffic staying here compared to downtown. Pretty quite at night and early morning. The Staff are wonderful!! We cant wait to go back.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Melanie and her team make our stay in Germantown very pleasant. The rooms are very clean the beds are wonderful. Breakfast met everyone wants and needs, that's not an easy chore for a group of 17 different families. Thanks to Melanie, Ranada & their staff we will be back on our next tournament in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Friendly intelligent staff that go out of their way to help. The indoor pool is clean and the cost of the room is good. Breakfast is pretty standard but fresh and clean. Popcorn in the afternoon is a treat!!
I will stay here again if I am in Memphis.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that the outdoor lights don't shine near the window. The curtains on room 108 do...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Rachel T
Davison, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I want to send accolades to Melanie and Ranada who provided me with excellent customer service, during my one night stay on 4/19/14, at the Comfort Inn Suites located at: 7787 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown. Today, Melanie left a voice mail message that some critical documents in my room (111). As part of Melanie’s voice mail, she informed me, if I was unable to contact her that I could speak with Ranada concerning this matter. I am very pleased that Ranada informed me this evening that she would mail this information to me tomorrow. Also, I want to send kudos to the other staff, which clean the rooms and assist guests, during their stay at this Comfort Inn. I definitely know that I will reserve a room at this hotel again in the future, when visiting my sister who lives in Germantown, Tennessee. I hope that the Corporate Office of Comfort Inn & Suites would consider recognizing or rewarding these individuals for their superior customer services.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank Vicki P
Tupelo, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

3 rooms booked. Lobby was very unorganized and dirty. Proceeded to rooms and the first one had a strobe light in the enterence of room. Rooms smelled musty. It was obvious the room had not been cleaned properly. Upon entering the 2nd room we noticed the tub was full of hair and not clean. We turned back the covers and guess what...more hair in the bed on the sheets. Looks as if someone just pulled the covers over the mattress and did not change the linens. The towels in the rooms were dingy and yellow instead of white. The entire hotel was not up to Comfort Inn standards. Needless to say we immediately returned to the front desk and requested to leave the hotel. Proceeded across the street to the Courtyard by Marriott. The Courtyard provided an enjoyable stay for all.

Room Tip: Will not find one at this hotel!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Julia D

Travellers are raving about these Germantown hotels

Oxford, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Reservation was fouled up when we arrived, with the manager or owner jabbering at the desk clerks, who were quite confused, and with everyone trying to explain that it wasn't THEIR fault, but the 'system' was fouled up. Finally got keys to the room, carried luggage -- of course, keys didn't work. Eventually got into the room to try and get some office work done; don't even think about it. Worst wireless service I've ever encountered. The dial-up service I had 20 years ago was faster.

Water in the shower was lukewarm at best, towels and washcloths were old, thin and frayed, and the halls smelled like pet urine (probably my fault -- I should have noticed that they do accept small pets. That may be another reason to avoid the place).

I noticed on other reviews the standard canned "...sorry we failed to exceed your expectations..." sort of response. Please don't. This place didn't fail to exceed my expectation -- it failed utterly to meet even one such expectation.

Ultimately, you can do much better. There is a Courtyard just across the street. I'll try that next time.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank sfbinms
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Poor experience. There was luke warm water for a bath our first night there. My wife was given a key card to another room to take a bath. By the next morning there was hot water. The front desk staff was limited. Check out was poor because the front desk staff was trying to handle the phone also. The biscuits were so hard at 7:30 AM that the front desk staff was surprised and made a new batch for the breakfast buffet. Poor internet reception. I slipped in the elevator and the front desk staff said the manager would call me but the manager never did. When we arrived the hall was being painted and it was a real obstacle course.The desk and two chairs were put in the room where you could not get out of bed on one side. The other bed was so close to the wall that you could only get out on one side there too. I have been to that motel before and it seems to be going down in quality, in my opinion.

Room Tip: I suggest a king size bed not two Queens since it is hard getting out of bed on one side.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank HarveyAs
CISManager, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 February 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Germantown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown
Courtyard Memphis Germantown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis Germantown
Hyatt Place Germantown
Hyatt Place Germantown
#2 of 9 in Germantown
Staybridge Suites Memphis - Poplar Ave East
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!