“No room on the patio”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 10 December 2012

The food is usually pretty good. It's the service that needs help. On my last visit (note last visit) I was told they were cleaning off tables on the patio. After about 20 minutes, and noticing two clean, empty tables, they said they were waiting for other diners to leave, "to ensure my dining pleasure." Obviously they were understaffed. My "dining pleasure" doesn't include sitting for 20 minutes, waiting for someone to "clean a table."

Reviewed 9 November 2012

Poor service. It took 15 minutes to get all entrees to the table. The last one was incorrect. Took 20 minutes to pay our bill as there was no one including the manager that knew how to handle a gift card transaction. The gift card was free but I still over paid. Terrible service! Terrible food! Need to fire everyone and start over or just shut it down!

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We were seated very quickly. The food was prepared well with all in the party very happy with their selection. The only issue was that it appeared they were a little conservative as they provided one small loaf of bread for 6 people.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

The spindini is a great light meal. Add a Belini and now you are talking. Lasagna is great and they have some great appetizers that are wonderful. I think there is a sampler that is great to get.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

This is your typical chain, I suppose. Service/quality greatly depends on the manager and the staff they have hired. This location does not seem to be doing very well. There were 3 of us for lunch. Nobody waiting when we arrived, and tables did appear to be open - including 2 tables that sat 4. Seemed to be a no-brainer, but still we were not sat for over 20 minutes. It took a little while for our drinks to get to us. Our bread was also delayed. We finally ordered and had a very long wait for the food. Once we received it, one of our party had cold food. She ordered a peperoni pizza, which they make "fresh." This was not even warm - let alone hot. Sauce, cheese... all very cold. She also had to ask for the salad she had ordered. My parma chicken salad was Ok - although several chunks of the coated chicken had been WAY over cooked to the point of being burnt. The other person in our party had ordered the meatball slidders, which she said was actually very good. What should have been a typical lunching took nearly 2 hours. I doubt we will return.