“A personal favorite that was a little off on a mid-afternoon visit..”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I really like the food at Macaroni Grill. However, a busy day caused me to have a late lunch. The staff was minimal, as the lunch staff was gone and the dinner staff had not arrived. The pizza was first-rate and exactly as I requested it, which made up for the slow service.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

At one time this was a hot spot not sure that's true anymore, I had Chilean sea bass which for $30 was overcooked, tasteless and tough. Wifey had a dish that was much more likable. Server was fine and drinks were OK. I was especially galled to have a 20% tip added to the bill for a group of 6 or more (I usually tip 20-30%)

Wouldn't be my first choice to go again

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Let's see,
Shall wee start with a frozen fall special, or the fact that they burn it? No, let's start with the appetizers. We tried to but they took for ever to arrive about the same time as the entrees' 1 freeking hour and thirty painful unattended minutes after we ordered. And they burnt it!! What really amazed me was this manager,/bumbling inconsiderate girl who acted like she was on her last dime.
"Tell you what I'm going to do(as she sat down uninvited) I'm gonna give you a free dessert!" Lets see, If you burned my appetizer froxe and burned my Entree, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I"LL RISK DESSERT? CHECK PLEASE!!!!! and that took another 20 MINUTES

Reviewed 10 December 2012

The food is usually pretty good. It's the service that needs help. On my last visit (note last visit) I was told they were cleaning off tables on the patio. After about 20 minutes, and noticing two clean, empty tables, they said they were waiting for other diners to leave, "to ensure my dining pleasure." Obviously they were understaffed. My "dining pleasure" doesn't include sitting for 20 minutes, waiting for someone to "clean a table."

Reviewed 9 November 2012

Poor service. It took 15 minutes to get all entrees to the table. The last one was incorrect. Took 20 minutes to pay our bill as there was no one including the manager that knew how to handle a gift card transaction. The gift card was free but I still over paid. Terrible service! Terrible food! Need to fire everyone and start over or just shut it down!