“Good food, fun atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Holiday Ham & Turkey
Ranked #24 of 102 Restaurants in Germantown
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Food is good and quick. No need to tip. Fun atmosphere. We had a good time gathering there as family for my granddaughter's first birthday!

Reviewed 17 January 2013

I just don't go there much, and don't have a lot to say about it. I've heard good things about it, but when I have been there it just didn't seem clean enough and I really don't care to go back.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

I occasionally eat lunch here, particularly on days when I am here to pick up food for my holiday table. The soups and sandwiches are reliably good without being "gourmet". The restaurant has been clean and the service pleasant and quick. I have purchased pre-made casseroles such as dressing, broccoli & rice, or sweet potato casserole and they are quite acceptable in flavor, although I think a tad pricey. However, they are reliably good and I appreciate having side dishes I know company will like when they sit at my table. I have purchased half-hams here as well and they are also well-prepared. This place can reasonably give "Honey-Baked Ham" a run for their money (although I have patronized them as well!)

Reviewed 13 September 2012

I guess when you go to a Holiday Ham store/sandwich shop, you'd think over a holiday weekend they might have hams to sell. Well, when we went there the day before Labor Day, I was going to purchase a Ham to take to a relative's house whom I was visiting. They didn't have any hams to sell!!! This seems like poor planning to me. So I decided to go around the corner to a Honey Baked store and they did indeed have hams to sell. (see related review)

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Love stopping here when it town to pick up a sandwich. Service is fast, food is reasonably priced, and sandwiches are great. Lots of meat on them.