“A Great Hotel!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
“A Great Hotel!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2012

We stayed here for a 4 night trip and the stay was so great. The staff were helpful, and nice. The room service comes a little early, but other than that, the staff are all so kind! The beds were comfortable, the bathroom was clean, and the breakfast was so good. If you're going to pick a hotel around here, pick this one!!

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Florianopolis, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

First thing you'll notice when entering this hotel is how new it is (or at least feels that way). After the doors you'll find a very bright lobby/restaurant/reception, with a plasma tv displaying weather and other usefull info.

I got there early, around 1pm and as a platinum member I was hoping I could get a room before theiri check in time. Unfortunatelly they we're sold out so I had to run a couple of errands before I could really check in.

The youngsters they hire to work at the front desk didn't look very interested on showing a welcoming feeling to the guests, and didn't recognized my status at Marriott or ask what my arrival gift would be (points, as usual). That's the the only down I could find on my stay.

Being checked in I went to the room witch also felt very new and bright (I had a room facing the entrance/road). The bed was ultra-conffy, witch was very good after going to the football game.

I didn't go to the gym nor the pool, but both looked pretty nice aslwell.

If you don't mind a 20min drive to the city center, this is your hotel!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank JGoldmeier
southeast
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2012

This is an average hotel if you need a bed. Wasn't thrilled with the crack in the ceiling that went the entire length of the room after they told me it was a fairly new hotel. The door to the hallway must be made of cardboard because you can hear anyone in the hallway walking or talking. Blow dryer in room didn't even work. Was disappointed.

Room Tip: 5th Floor on the Southeast side. This will put you away from the Interstate, away from the ding of t...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Fox River Grove, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

Spent a night going and coming back from our Florida vacation. This is a new and modern hotel.
Very clean and very comfortable rooms. Would definitely stay here again. The restaurant is a new concept and serves a limited breakfast menu. It is not free but cooked to order and they serve Starbucks coffee my favorite.
I was surprised that there was no hot tub by the pool. I look forward to a hot tub after a long car ride.
I do recommend this hotel!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Ironman_7
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stayed here at the Courtyard by Marriott for one night on August 16/12 and it was very pleasant. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I would definately recommond the Courtyard by Marriott, Goodlettsville, Tn. to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Mt. Vernon, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

I need a room for one night and after booking a room at another hotel and leaving after 10 min I came along this courtyard and it was the best one I have ever stayed in.. The staff was friendly, the rooms were nice and clean, easy access to stores its in a nice and quiet place.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2012

Me and my husband stayed here for only one night on our return trip from Orlando to Chicago. First of all, I can not believe that there are not more reviews for this hotel! I entered this hotel on a Friday night around 6 pm. I had a coupon that I printed prior to our vacation from ihotelcoupons.com for $69.99 a night. I had a similar coupon that presented many issues that I used at another establishment on our trip south from Chicago, So I was well prepared for some price haggling and disappointment this time around as well. Not the case whatsoever! The check in woman was nice as could be, and gladly accepted the coupon and checked me in within 5 minutes.

We were placed on the second floor in a room with a king bed. Upon entering the room, My husband and I both stopped dead in our tracks at the beauty of the room. It was furnished immaculately and it even smelled like new furniture. It was spotless! Unlike a traditional hotel room with the beds adjacent to the windows, this room had the king bed situated so it faced the large window that had a beautiful view of a residential area and the mountains behind. I have never stayed at a Marriott in my years of travel, But for the value price I paid, I was beyond thrilled with the cleanliness and décor of not only my room but the lobby and communal areas as well.

We were both hungry and neither of us felt like driving after having been on the road all day. Lucky for us, There was a Bistro on the ground floor along with a mini mart (A microwave for public use is in here as well). The Bistro prices were high, but not completely outrageous for a hotel eatery on property. The mini mart prices were severely over priced and matched (If not exceeded) the prices we saw in Disney World at the resort we stayed at there. We decided on the Bistro for our late dinner. The young man behind the bistro counter was extremely polite and sweet and he took great care in preparing and boxing our meals to take back to our room. Unfortunately, For lack of a better word, the food sucked. It was hospital quality food that all tasted microwaved and not even the dipping vegetable sticks were fresh. A miserable dinner for a price tag of $30 that included a tip for the nice young man. Keep in mind this money was for 2 Pepsi’s, A double bacon cheeseburger with a bag of chips and a tiny roast beef sandwich with a cupful of celery sticks and baby carrots. WOW! Considering that 5 minutes down the road is every eating establishment one could hope for (fast food and sit down restaurants), I wish we had left the hotel for food and saved ourselves a ton of money.

The bed that we had was the most amazing bed I have ever slept in! It was firm and so comfortable that both me and my husband fell asleep almost instantly and didn’t wake until the morning. The morning shower was just as enjoyable as everything else in our room, and provided great water pressure and nice hot water. The room we were in had a small area outside the bathroom (Almost like a small wet bar) that had a coffee maker with all supplies and a small mini fridge. Since we were anxious to get back on the road, we didn’t bother making our own coffee in room. We were pleasantly surprised when we went downstairs to check out that free coffee was available in the lounge with an assortment of different flavored creamers and sugar. That was a great way to start our morning! Check out was just as easy and fast as check in, and we were back on the road in minutes.

Courtyard will be my number one choice for any of my future hotel needs after seeing the value and quality of this chain. This hotel needs to be recognized for how exemplary it truly is in this area of Tennessee. I would recommend this hotel to any and every body! You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Look for coupons on ihotelcoupons.com or in any of the hotel discount books that you can get at all...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple