“Great place to stay, great location”

Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I stayed there over the Thanksgiving holiday 2012 and found the hotel, the staff, and my room all to be of excellent quality. Clean lobby, clean rooms, and more amenities than I was able to take advantage of, including computers in the lobby for guests as well as wi-fi and LAN connections in the rooms. I will certainly make this my hotel of choice when I return to the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 November 2012

We stayed here for a 4 night trip and the stay was so great. The staff were helpful, and nice. The room service comes a little early, but other than that, the staff are all so kind! The beds were comfortable, the bathroom was clean, and the breakfast was so good. If you're going to pick a hotel around here, pick this one!!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 5 November 2012

First thing you'll notice when entering this hotel is how new it is (or at least feels that way). After the doors you'll find a very bright lobby/restaurant/reception, with a plasma tv displaying weather and other usefull info.

I got there early, around 1pm and as a platinum member I was hoping I could get a room before theiri check in time. Unfortunatelly they we're sold out so I had to run a couple of errands before I could really check in.

The youngsters they hire to work at the front desk didn't look very interested on showing a welcoming feeling to the guests, and didn't recognized my status at Marriott or ask what my arrival gift would be (points, as usual). That's the the only down I could find on my stay.

Being checked in I went to the room witch also felt very new and bright (I had a room facing the entrance/road). The bed was ultra-conffy, witch was very good after going to the football game.

I didn't go to the gym nor the pool, but both looked pretty nice aslwell.

If you don't mind a 20min drive to the city center, this is your hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank JGoldmeier
Reviewed 26 October 2012

This is an average hotel if you need a bed. Wasn't thrilled with the crack in the ceiling that went the entire length of the room after they told me it was a fairly new hotel. The door to the hallway must be made of cardboard because you can hear anyone in the hallway walking or talking. Blow dryer in room didn't even work. Was disappointed.

Room Tip: 5th Floor on the Southeast side. This will put you away from the Interstate, away from the ding of t...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Spent a night going and coming back from our Florida vacation. This is a new and modern hotel.
Very clean and very comfortable rooms. Would definitely stay here again. The restaurant is a new concept and serves a limited breakfast menu. It is not free but cooked to order and they serve Starbucks coffee my favorite.
I was surprised that there was no hot tub by the pool. I look forward to a hot tub after a long car ride.
I do recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ironman_7
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stayed here at the Courtyard by Marriott for one night on August 16/12 and it was very pleasant. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I would definately recommond the Courtyard by Marriott, Goodlettsville, Tn. to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I need a room for one night and after booking a room at another hotel and leaving after 10 min I came along this courtyard and it was the best one I have ever stayed in.. The staff was friendly, the rooms were nice and clean, easy access to stores its in a nice and quiet place.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodlettsville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville
TownePlace Suites Nashville Goodlettsville
TownePlace Suites Nashville Good...
#4 of 18 in Goodlettsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville
Comfort Suites Goodlettsville
Comfort Suites Goodlettsville
#6 of 18 in Goodlettsville
Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North - Goodlettsville

Been to Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville? Share your experiences!