“Typical Courtyard”

Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Reviewed 15 May 2013

This was a very nice motel but we were really disappointed that they didn't offer free coffee in the lobby area. The only complimentary coffee available was in our room. You could buy coffee at the dining area but didn't realize we would have to do that. It has been awhile since we have stayed in a Courtyard since they don't serve free breakfasts any more. I don't know if it is Courtyard's general policy to not offer the free coffee or if this situation was unique to this particular Courtyard. But this is something that will probably make us avoid staying at Courtyard's in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Libra49

Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights in April, for a soccer tournament (that ended up being rained out!). The service was great! It really seemed like the staff has been very welll trained, and that they all seem to enjoy working here. The hotel grounds were very well manicured. Very well laid out and maintained with great care. The room was well above what I expected. It was a very large room. I give a pat on the back to the interior decorator who designed the furnishings. Very beautiful, with a lot of nice home touches. I could see this being a place where you would be comfortable for several days. The bathroom was very large. The room was very clean. I thought the room was very quiet. I was on the top floor, and on our second night, there was a pretty bad thunderstorm with a lot of wind. I barely heard anything with the curtains closed. The location is great! It is only a 15-20 minute drive to most of the sights in Nashville. There is an on site bistro, that I did not try. But, everyone who did, said that it was very good. There are several restaurants within a short drive. Not really within walking distance. My daughter and her team mates really enjoyed the indoor pool, especially since it rained all weekend.
My only negative (and this is really a corporate, rather than a local, issue) is with the lack of a complimentary/continental breakfast. It really seems like Courtyard is not geared toward families. The price I paid ($112 a night) seems like a little too high, to not include some type of breakfast. That is really my only complaint. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 12 May 2013

This was our first stay at the courtyard in Goodlettsville, but it will not be our last. The property is beautiful and it's location was great for our family it was just a short distance to everything river gate, Hendersonville, the Orpymills area, and about 15 mins from downtown. The indoor pool was great. The staff was first class everyone was so helpful. That made the stay wonderful. The beds are on the firm side.

Room Tip: The rooms on the east side have the best view and the morning sunrise over the Tennessee mountains w...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I have enjoyed Marriott Courtyards all across the US and Canada for many years. On a personal trip last week I stayed at the Courtyard in Goodlettsville, TN, just north of Nashville. The room was clean, comfortable, reasonably priced and the service was great, as it always is at Marriott hotels. But when I checked out, and after having loaded my car, I went back in for a coffee "for the road". The clerk informed me that "we no longer provide coffee in the lobby anymore. You have to make it in your room, or you can buy a Starbucks from the "bistro". I hope that isn't just another way to cut costs! I'm not saying I'll stop staying at Courtyards because of this move, but it is a disappointment!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank WDB999
Reviewed 11 April 2013

On our way to Spring Break we got this for a free Marriott night. How lucky can you get?

A kinda funky place. Good music playing instead of muzak. Really clean. Comfortable beds. Contemporary decor.

Good place......

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DirtyHarry01
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Recently renovated and much nicer than other Marriott category 2 properties that I've stayed at. The upgrade was a nice gesture and the room was spacious and newly appointed with many thoughtful and luxurious features familiar to modern Marriott hotels. Many dinning opportunities nearby make this a convenient spot for the Nashville visitor.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I stayed here out of loyalty to the Marriott brand, and it is decent with a few flaws. Relatively new property (built in 2009) decent sized rooms and bathrooms, and there is actually a fan in the bathroom. Free internet and parking, close to lots of restaurants and the interstate. Small fitness center, indoor pool, and guest laundry facilities.

The downsides - not the cleanest room - couch is a little dirty and there is a questionable stain on the headboard that the housekeeper either missed or chose to ignore. Also, not the best place for a light sleeper (which I am not). The floors and walls are thin and you can hear every footstep and doors to other rooms opening and closing. The a/c is the noisiest I have ever encountered - it kept me up every night - I will probably not stay here again for that reason alone. I am deaf on one side and can usually roll over to drown out any noise and even that didn't help.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodlettsville
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goodlettsville, TN
TownePlace Suites Nashville Goodlettsville
TownePlace Suites Nashville Good...
#4 of 18 in Goodlettsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville
Comfort Suites Goodlettsville
Comfort Suites Goodlettsville
#6 of 18 in Goodlettsville
Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North - Goodlettsville

Been to Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville? Share your experiences!