“Convenient & Clean”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Kentucky
“Convenient & Clean”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Usually whenever I go to Nashville I stay in town, but this time I decided to stay in Goodlettsville. This hotel is very clean and modern furnishings. It was pretty quiet, even being near the interstate. They have a Starbucks inside. Staff was friendly and helpful. The only thing I didn't like was that the food area was a little pricey. There was plenty of food options nearby, as well as gas stations and shopping. I would recommend staying here if you are staying in Nashville/Goodlettsville area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Robby G, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy you picked our hotel when you were in town. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Indianapolis
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My family (husband, toddler, and myself) stayed one night here. The hotel is modern in look, which we love. Hotel staff was very friendly. Room was clean and the bed was very comfy. The bathroom had quality toiletries instead of the usual "hotel soap". They had a convenience center next to the front desk stocked with beer and soda, snacks, and some frozen meals. Amy's frozen meals were stocked which impressed us a lot. As a family traveling with gluten and lactose intolerant members, that little detail really stood out to us!
We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to have you as guests. I am glad you noticed our gluten free options in The Market and that they were just what you needed. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon. Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager, 615.851.3000.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Nice clean hotel .. Very pleasant stay all around. Only issue was not enough lighting in the bathroom (my wife would not have been happy) and from evening until morning the vent in the bathroom was constantly "tapping", like a shutter was opening and closing.. Shut the bathroom door and that pretty much muted it.. Too tired to complain and change rooms, but it needs to be fixed. Had an appointment early so didn't have time to tell front desk staff - I'm sure I could have changed rooms... The front desk were very friendly and accommodating when I checked in.. So I'll take the blame for not dealing with the noise. Overall I would recommend this hotel for any business stay!! It is one of the cleanest hotels I've stayed in recently..

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback. We’ll look forward to you staying with us the next time you are in our area.
Hot Springs
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We picked Goodlettsville as a stopping point while traveling to Cincinnati, OH. After reviewing the area hotels on Tripadvisor, we chose this one. We were impressed enough to stay here on our return trip 8 days later.

The property is easy to access off the interstate and there are several nearby restaurants. I booked two rooms via telephone just a few hours prior to our arrival, and we received exactly what was reserved. I was traveling on business and my wife was with me. We were meeting another couple there, who were also on business. When I reserved the rooms, I asked for the government rate. The operator quoted me a price, and then gave me a LOWER rate, after determining that the regular rate was cheaper on a Friday than the government rate. She could have easily booked it at the higher rate, but she didn't! Impressed.

There is a covered entry way out front, which was great considering it started pouring rain as we pulled up. The lobby is very large and features a café, where you can order food, drinks, etc. A small "pantry" is also available with snacks and drinks for after hours. As with most hotels, the food / beverage is a little pricey in my opinion, but you usually pay more for convenience, so it was not too bad. There is also a computer area for printing boarding passes and web surfing, and a large, interactive screen where you can get weather updates, local attraction info, etc. They also have an indoor pool, but we did not use it.

The room was what I have come to expect from Courtyard. It was very clean and the queen bed, with foam top, was VERY comfortable. I slept like a baby! The room was spacious and had a large flat screen TV, which was on a shelf that pulled out and swiveled, to allow viewing from different angles. There was also a small fridge and microwave in what I would call the "wet bar" area. The couch, which was a pullout, was also comfortable, and the wardrobe closet was nice to store our bags / clothes out of the way. There was a large desk, with a shorter "pull out" desk that could be moved to wherever you prefer. The bathroom was roomy and the lighting was great. The tub / shower was standard size, with a seating area inside, at the back end of the tub.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the rooms and lobby. Free wired Internet is also available in the rooms.

Both times we checked in, I had to wait a little bit, as there was no one at the front desk. It seemed like I waited a good bit, but in reality, it was probably like 2 minutes or less. Overall, we had a great stay and I do not have anything negative to say about this hotel. The staff we encountered were friendly, the rooms were very clean and reasonably priced, and we got two good nights sleep. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The luggage carts were scarce around check-out time. If you need a cart, I would suggest getting one...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback and description of our room and amenities. I am pleased that our team took great care of you while you were with us…both times in a week! We’ll look forward to you staying with us the next time you are in our area.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Traveling through Nashville to other locations. Didnt really want to stay downtown and preferred something along my travel route. This fit the bill perfectly. Reasonable and competitive rates, excellent location with easy on off access, safe, quiet, near quite a few restaurants. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Rooms are the same in every Courtyard. Mine was clean and fresh smelling. No issues of any kind with my stay. Would definitely return.

2 Thank Travel_A_L0tt0
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed two nights in a king room with pull out couch. It was nicely arranged and appointed. The staff have been great. No complaints here. The nearby restaurants are ample for anyone's need. Great location for easy on and off of I-65. Would stay again!

Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Holy1two
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 25 July 2013

This is a good, clean motel with good desk service. The pantry area is well stocked for snacks and the restaurant serves a decent variety of food items. Desk clerks are polite and helpful. The one complaint I had was the internet speed - it was terrible. I have an on-line class I must connect to twice per week. Unfortunately, my connection was too poor to support SKYPE video.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business