“A little annoyed”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Nashville, Tennessee
“A little annoyed”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

We checked in late on a Friday night. I have to admit we stayed on points so I have no idea what the cost would have been. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The small fridge was a plus and we stocked it with our own water. The bathroom was very large and the shower was nice. Our gripe - we were missing the Do Not Disturb sign. When we checked in we asked and received a late check out time. The housekeepers started trying to come in our room at 8:05 am!! Normal check out is at noon. They came back 3 more times. Guess what? We're still in bed. Figure it out. Told the front desk what had happened when we checked out. They were very apologetic. Lesson learned on our part - go get a Do Not disturb sign.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank 1tiredpuppy
Robby G, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Hello and thanks so much for your feedback. I am so sorry that there was not a Do Not Disturb sign hanging on the inside of the door and that you were disturbed by our housekeepers. I can't imagine how uncomfortable you must've been when you were woken up so early in the morning. I am happy that you enjoyed the room and that we were able to accomodate a late check out for you. I hope that we see you again next time you are travellingin our area. Robby Gilreath, General Manager 615.851.3000

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We booked this room since we were staying in town after a medical procedure for my daughter. I specifically requested a quiet spot. I have a standing request for top floor. After our arrival, I was surprised that we ended up on the 2nd floor, and 1 room away from the elevator. The surprises kept coming as we discovered we were right above the front entrance. Not only could we hear voices all night, but the sliding doors are also ridiculously loud. Great staff, lots of noise. Would stay on business, but never bringing my family here again.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Mikemurphy32000
I am so sorry that your stay was disturbed by the opening of our sliding doors during the night. From your description, I believe you were in a Queen Suite. We only have three of these room types and they are almost always booked. This can limit our flexibility in delivering top floor requests. I can understand why you may not want that particular room again and am very happy that you enjoyed our staff. I hope that you will stay with us next time you are in our area, and please feel free to call me ahead of time so I can make sure you do not get placed above the front door or near an elevator. Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager 615.851.3000.
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 21 October 2013

New, clean, modern interior (both rooms and lobby)! If you are looking for a location north of Nashville and want a newer property this is the one. There is a small food area inside that will make you Starbucks in the morning. And a Starbucks right down the street as well. The only thing that Courtyard (well most Marriott type properties lack) is hot coffee 24/7 and other little amenities that Hilton properties provide. This was my first stay and I will be back!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you stay and would like some coffee when the Bistro is closed, please stop by and ask one of our Lobby Hosts. They are all trained to make Starbucks coffee and would be happy to make you a fresh cup. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon. Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager, 615.851.3000.
Alabama
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Courtyards are usually pretty nice, and this one is no exception. It appears relatively new, and has a very modern feel. The lobby/common areas are very nice, staff friendly, and rooms are nicely decorated. Beds are very comfortable, and everything was clean (aside from filthy window). Our bathroom door scrubbed, but that's likely an isolated problem. Room had a fridge and coffee maker, but no microwave. Ample free parking. As with all Courtyards, this is overpriced for what you get. No breakfast included; not hot tub; no free wifi (unless you're in the lobby); no vending machines (although you're welcome to pay $2.50 for a limited selection Pepsi product at the front desk). The Bistro restaurant in the lobby is nice and prices looked reasonable by hotel standards. But, for $109/night, give me a free waffle and a vending machine. Courtyards are generally Hampton Inns that want to be Marriotts when they grow up. This one is no exception, but is as nice as any of them.

Stayed October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I wanted to clarify that we do offer complimentary WiFi throughout the entire hotel. You have the choice of using wired or wireless in both the lobby areas or in your guest room. In fact, we recently upgraded the speed coming into the hotel to 50 Mbps. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon. Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager, 615.851.3000.
Kentucky
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Usually whenever I go to Nashville I stay in town, but this time I decided to stay in Goodlettsville. This hotel is very clean and modern furnishings. It was pretty quiet, even being near the interstate. They have a Starbucks inside. Staff was friendly and helpful. The only thing I didn't like was that the food area was a little pricey. There was plenty of food options nearby, as well as gas stations and shopping. I would recommend staying here if you are staying in Nashville/Goodlettsville area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy you picked our hotel when you were in town. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.
Indianapolis
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My family (husband, toddler, and myself) stayed one night here. The hotel is modern in look, which we love. Hotel staff was very friendly. Room was clean and the bed was very comfy. The bathroom had quality toiletries instead of the usual "hotel soap". They had a convenience center next to the front desk stocked with beer and soda, snacks, and some frozen meals. Amy's frozen meals were stocked which impressed us a lot. As a family traveling with gluten and lactose intolerant members, that little detail really stood out to us!
We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to have you as guests. I am glad you noticed our gluten free options in The Market and that they were just what you needed. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon. Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager, 615.851.3000.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Nice clean hotel .. Very pleasant stay all around. Only issue was not enough lighting in the bathroom (my wife would not have been happy) and from evening until morning the vent in the bathroom was constantly "tapping", like a shutter was opening and closing.. Shut the bathroom door and that pretty much muted it.. Too tired to complain and change rooms, but it needs to be fixed. Had an appointment early so didn't have time to tell front desk staff - I'm sure I could have changed rooms... The front desk were very friendly and accommodating when I checked in.. So I'll take the blame for not dealing with the noise. Overall I would recommend this hotel for any business stay!! It is one of the cleanest hotels I've stayed in recently..

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback. We’ll look forward to you staying with us the next time you are in our area.