“Still love this property!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville

Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Cleveland, Ohio
“Still love this property!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Three stays later and I highly recommend this location! Newer property is clean, staff is helpful and friendly. Food is good for a quick bite to eat. Traffic can be a little bit of problem driving into Nashville, but if you alter your departure from this and rush hour traffic, there is no problem. I can't wait to stay again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Robby G, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words and continued business. We really appreciate you staying with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel is very conveinent for my weekday travel. The rooms are clean and large and the front desk staff will go out of their way to help make your stay comfortable. I stayed in a room on the top floor and it was very peaceful. There is also plenty of restaurants around the hotel and the lobby is great to work out of.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jennifer N
Robby G, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville, responded to this review, 22 September 2014
Hey Jennifer,
Thank you so much for staying with us! We really appreciate you staying with us while you are in town working. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Robby Gilreath,
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Hotel is clean and room was comfortable. Front desk was easy to work with and helpful. Café/Restaurant service was pretty much non-existent. One person working long wait. Price paid was much higher than comparable hotels.

Room Tip: Choose a room not on the first floor due to noise.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Alan L
Hello Alan,
Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I'm sorry that you found our rates and pricing to be "overpriced". We set our rates based on demand in our market. If your travel dates are at all flexible, you may be able to find discounted pricing on slower weeks or even slower nights of the week. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you'll try us again next time you are in town.
Robby GIlreath, General Manager
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed at this Courtyard a week ago and was extremely impressed with just about everything. Let's start with the check-in process, which was speedy, professional and friendly. The front desk person even came from BEHIND the desk and showed me the direction of the elevators. Now THAT'S service!!! I felt like I was treated like a person, and not a dollar sign.

The room they gave me on the 3rd floor was extremely comfortable and clean. It appeared that the housekeeping staff take pride in their work here, because everything was immaculate. Even the bathroom was immaculate, and the mini-wall divider between the toilet and sink was a nice touch. I even had a view of the back patio area and the rolling hills in the distance. Very serene.

This time around I even tried out the lobby bar. In ALL hotels this is where they get you. Average price of drinks = about $10. Not too bad, but you can get cheaper drinks at a bar in Nashville. Not a big deal though. There's even a few fast food restaurants within driving distance (about 3 minutes away) if you don't want to eat in the hotel.

I truly enjoyed my stay here and will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the back patio area, and you'll get a view of the rolling hills th...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much fo your kind words and detailed description of your stay with us. I am so glad you enjoyed the service and your stay with us. We'll look forward to seeing you again!
Robby Gilreath, General Manager
Milwaukee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

We needed a room to crash on our way home from Florida. Courtyard was perfect. This hotel was either new or recently remodeled. Beds were amazing, comfortable and clean. There is a desk and sofa in the room which is nice to not to have to do everything on the bed.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank srichmond2008
Robby G, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville, responded to this review, 24 December 2014
Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed here on our way back from Disney World (April 2014). We had been stuck in traffic for hours on to different occasions and didn't get there till midnight, we were so exhausted...we didn't know what to expect so we were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff. We entered our room and realized it was a handicap accessible room, no complaints there either, the bathroom was HUGE!! With two kids, it's ALWAYS nice to have a bigger bathroom. Everything was clean, there is a mini fridge in the room. The room was very spacious. The only problem I had was the bed and pillows! The bed felt like I was sinking into it and the pillows felt great the first minute till they completely flattened from the weight of my head (which isn't that big). The next morning I asked my kids and they said the same thing, they are little kids but they felt like they were sinking into the mattress as well. This is not a big deal but I thought I'd mention that on here. I was happy to see they serve Starbucks in the cafe in the lobby, they don't have all of the drinks but there is just enough variety to find something. Be prepared to wait though. There are a few choices for hot breakfast but we didn't eat breakfast there in the morning. We would definitely stay at this motel again. Seems like a very safe place, the parking lot was well lit and there were other restaurants around so it's very convenient. Room temp was great, thermostat is a one button operation, nothing complicated. We didn't hear any noise whatsoever, but we did get there at midnight so I can't say what the noise level is like on regular 'awake' hours.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks so much for your comments and feedback. I'm glad you had a great stay even though it was a quick one.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

First I will say I am a silver marroit member and rely on marriott for the vast majority if my travels...however this is the second courtyard that has let me down now in the past two weeks and Most lily my last stay at a courtyard...first let me say the room was nice and clean...however just like the one in MS week before last my reservations asked for extra towels and pillows...not there and when I asked for some was told that we could get the towels but had to wait until a runner could show up....3 hours later a call to the desk was made and was told the runner was late to work and that as soon as he showed we would get our pillows...now I will say Todd is a great guy, friendly and all but if in fact that he was the only one around shame on hotel owners and management as this is not only poor customer service but also dangerous....
All in all a nice stay, but courtyard needs to start reviewing your reservations and getting it
Correct and when they don't they should be able to fix it within the hour especially when they are not all that busy in the lobby

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Roger47993
Robby G, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience at our hotel. I am so sorry we did not have the extra towels in your room before you arrived. I can see how you would be frustrated with what seems like a simple request to fill. Our lobby hosts in the morning are supposed to review the special requests of arriving guests and notify housekeeping so we can put the additional amenities in the pre-assigned room. It seems that we did not get this completed for your room or the assignment was later changed and the additional towels were not moved. Either way, it is still not acceptable to wait the length of time you did to have additional towels brought up. We usually do have a manager or supervisor scheduled late, but during your stay we had one on vacation and we are currently recruiting an Operations Manager to fill a vacated position. Again, I am very sorry that you had this problem while you were with us and hope that you will give us another opportunity to make up for it the next time you are in our area.
Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager