“Comfortable Hotel, Friendly Staff”

Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I spent one night here and was completely satisfied with my room. It was clean and comfortable. After driving nine hours, we decided to eat at the bistro. The attendant was friendly and calm, despite being overwhelmed. It was busy. The food was filling and delicious. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Robby G, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience in our hotel! We'll hope to see you next time you are in our area.
Robby Gilreath, General Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Three stays later and I highly recommend this location! Newer property is clean, staff is helpful and friendly. Food is good for a quick bite to eat. Traffic can be a little bit of problem driving into Nashville, but if you alter your departure from this and rush hour traffic, there is no problem. I can't wait to stay again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Robby G, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and continued business. We really appreciate you staying with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel is very conveinent for my weekday travel. The rooms are clean and large and the front desk staff will go out of their way to help make your stay comfortable. I stayed in a room on the top floor and it was very peaceful. There is also plenty of restaurants around the hotel and the lobby is great to work out of.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennifer N

Hey Jennifer,
Thank you so much for staying with us! We really appreciate you staying with us while you are in town working. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Robby Gilreath,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Hotel is clean and room was comfortable. Front desk was easy to work with and helpful. Café/Restaurant service was pretty much non-existent. One person working long wait. Price paid was much higher than comparable hotels.

Room Tip: Choose a room not on the first floor due to noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan L

Hello Alan,
Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I'm sorry that you found our rates and pricing to be "overpriced". We set our rates based on demand in our market. If your travel dates are at all flexible, you may be able to find discounted pricing on slower weeks or even slower nights of the week. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you'll try us again next time you are in town.
Robby GIlreath, General Manager

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed at this Courtyard a week ago and was extremely impressed with just about everything. Let's start with the check-in process, which was speedy, professional and friendly. The front desk person even came from BEHIND the desk and showed me the direction of the elevators. Now THAT'S service!!! I felt like I was treated like a person, and not a dollar sign.

The room they gave me on the 3rd floor was extremely comfortable and clean. It appeared that the housekeeping staff take pride in their work here, because everything was immaculate. Even the bathroom was immaculate, and the mini-wall divider between the toilet and sink was a nice touch. I even had a view of the back patio area and the rolling hills in the distance. Very serene.

This time around I even tried out the lobby bar. In ALL hotels this is where they get you. Average price of drinks = about $10. Not too bad, but you can get cheaper drinks at a bar in Nashville. Not a big deal though. There's even a few fast food restaurants within driving distance (about 3 minutes away) if you don't want to eat in the hotel.

I truly enjoyed my stay here and will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the back patio area, and you'll get a view of the rolling hills th...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much fo your kind words and detailed description of your stay with us. I am so glad you enjoyed the service and your stay with us. We'll look forward to seeing you again!
Robby Gilreath, General Manager

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We needed a room to crash on our way home from Florida. Courtyard was perfect. This hotel was either new or recently remodeled. Beds were amazing, comfortable and clean. There is a desk and sofa in the room which is nice to not to have to do everything on the bed.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank srichmond2008
Robby G, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed here on our way back from Disney World (April 2014). We had been stuck in traffic for hours on to different occasions and didn't get there till midnight, we were so exhausted...we didn't know what to expect so we were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff. We entered our room and realized it was a handicap accessible room, no complaints there either, the bathroom was HUGE!! With two kids, it's ALWAYS nice to have a bigger bathroom. Everything was clean, there is a mini fridge in the room. The room was very spacious. The only problem I had was the bed and pillows! The bed felt like I was sinking into it and the pillows felt great the first minute till they completely flattened from the weight of my head (which isn't that big). The next morning I asked my kids and they said the same thing, they are little kids but they felt like they were sinking into the mattress as well. This is not a big deal but I thought I'd mention that on here. I was happy to see they serve Starbucks in the cafe in the lobby, they don't have all of the drinks but there is just enough variety to find something. Be prepared to wait though. There are a few choices for hot breakfast but we didn't eat breakfast there in the morning. We would definitely stay at this motel again. Seems like a very safe place, the parking lot was well lit and there were other restaurants around so it's very convenient. Room temp was great, thermostat is a one button operation, nothing complicated. We didn't hear any noise whatsoever, but we did get there at midnight so I can't say what the noise level is like on regular 'awake' hours.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thanks so much for your comments and feedback. I'm glad you had a great stay even though it was a quick one.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodlettsville
Comfort Suites Goodlettsville
#6 of 17 in Goodlettsville
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North
#4 of 17 in Goodlettsville
Downtown Nashville
The Hermitage Hotel
The Hermitage Hotel
#5 of 157 in Nashville

Been to Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville? Share your experiences!