“Refreshing and Very Good”
Review of Chef's Market

Chef's Market
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 May 2014

For lunch, we each had a slice of cake, which was excellent and some coffee. It was rather pricey, but some of the best cake we've eaten out. Later, we returned for dinner; DH had "meat & 3" and I had a salad with Mexican Smoked Chicken salad. This was a nice change of pace for travel eating. Dinner pricing was more reasonable. I'd come back!

1  Thank kathyl741

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This fabulous place catered our meetings one week and everyone was blown away by the quality and presentation and especially the desserts! I drove to Goodlettsville to eat there because it was the best food and dessert I've had in I don't even know when. The actual restaurant is absolutely precious, like something you would see in some cool town in a movie. There is so much food to choose from and the desserts are not only gorgeous but they actually taste as good as they look! You seriously need to check this place out to go eat, for catering or you can buy the whole cake for a birthday or something special. The cakes look like the cover of Southern Living... Yummy!!!

2  Thank ruthie p
Reviewed 4 May 2014

After trying some at a meeting, I drove 30 minutes out of my way to pick up a couple bags of their tortilla chips. They are proud of these things. The price is a little high, but hands down, these are the best tortilla chips I've ever eaten.
Caution: They are addicting!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Consistent menu items and consistent preparation of same. Doesn't matter if it is a full meal type of plate or salads. Always a good lunch-time crowd during the week. They typically have daily "specials" with regards to different menu selections. Pricing is fair. Behind-the-counter staff are always excellent. Can't go wrong at this establishment.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

A friend of mine recently took me here and I was really pleasantly surprised by the place. The restaurant by itself looks nothing like the food they serve, so be warned, don't go by appearances in this case. The food here is really something else. They have a great selection of salads which tasted really fresh. For the main course my friend had the Pot Roast and I had the Shaved Prime Rid Sandwich which was simply superb. The bread was so soft and the meat was perfectly looked. Overall, this was a great experience and I would recommend this place to everyone.