“Nice Shoney's”

Add it.
Shoney's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Friendly when entering. Seated quickly. Restaurant was clean but cold. Food came quickly and was warm when arrived. Salad bar was well kept. The macaroni salad wasn't to my liking (too much mustard) but some make like it that way. Potato soup needed more seasoning. Items we ordered from menu were good. Waitress checked on us time or two but when time to go we had to find her to get a take home box and wait for the cashier to pay. All in all a good place. Would eat here again if looking for a Shoney's or this type food in this area.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

On a Monday morning, we decided on the breakfast buffet. No potatoes, of any kind, not much meat and the eggs were lukewarm. Our table was dirty and the server "blamed it on the night shift teenagers"! I would blame it on the "on-shift manager in charge! My wife asked for toast and it took forever.....toast, just plain toast. All this for about $22.The restroom(s) were in a sad state of repair with non-functioning towel dispensers, sink caulking was a mess and in the men's room, wood trim was trashed. The seats in our booth were cracked and the overall appearance of the facility was circa 1970 with no updates. One of benches at the front door was laying on its back??? I don't think it was too heavy to place in an upright position. At checkout, there was no ink pen to be found at the counter. The hostess located manager and she didn't have an ink pen either! She disappeared into the kitchen and produced one (1) pen......The only bright spot for me was the attitude of the young lady serving as hostess. Maybe Shoney's is planning to close this location soon...very, very soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Best deal ever! I ordered the buffet for dinner to go. It was $9ish for salad bar, soup, breakfast bar, and dessert bar. They gave me a different container for each one and it was a great meal!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I did not know that anyone could mess up a simple breakfast. Out of bacon, biscuits hard as a rock and ice cold. service terrible. Not a good way to start your day. I would be surprised if this location will be open next month.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Half the sign over the building was out, the front door lights were not on, on a Saturday night, the place looked closed...but, it was clean, the food was really good and the service was great. Glad we checked to see if it was open and went in.