Butterfly Hollow - A Hidden Retreat
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$80
US$102
US$96
QualityInn
US$110
My Place Hotel-Nashville / Lebanon, TN(Lebanon)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Breakfast included
US$78
US$119
Travelocity
All reviewsbed and breakfastbutterfly hollowanniversary tripsdaughter's weddingmy home away from homeold farm houseenjoy naturepeace and solitudefirefliestennessee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 December 2006

Butterfly Hollow has become a 2nd home for me and my husband. Our first visit was in 2003 and we've been back twice a year since. We became engaged there and also married. It is special, not only because of the quiet and peaceful serenity that you experience during your visit, but also because of the gracious hosts, our friends, David and Sharon.

Whether you want to relax in the hammock, go horseback riding or just cozy up on the couch next to the fire, you will feel at home during it all.

We have been so blessed with our discovery of Butterfly Hollow and look forward to returning each year.

No matter what time of the year you visit, there is always something special waiting to be discovered at Butterfly Hollow. Here's hoping it becomes your home away from home.

Angela and Bryan

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ange109
Reviewed 14 November 2006

This is the best kept secret known to east Tennessee. My sister and I have stayed here for three years in a row and we will NOT go elswhere for our annual sisters retreat. David and Sharon are the most loving couple and it shows through their hospitality and personal touches to each room. It is a southern retreat in the heart of the mountains (and the breakfasts are sure to rival that of your grandmother!) The surroundings are magnificent and the price is reasonable. Try it and I am sure you will come back for seconds and thirds......

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank vandyrn
Reviewed 13 November 2006

My home away from home is a beautiful and quiet get away nestled among the Tennessee hills where I can place my worries and cares among the butterflies and watch them float away.
It amazes me how much one weekend can totally put my mind at ease and that I can return to reality with a new sence of self and a new balance in my attitude. I just wish I could bottle up that contentment after my stay.
I plan on coming back year after year since my sister and I plan our sister weekends here. Seeing as this has been our third year to stay, we couldn't imagine a more perfect place for us to relax, laugh and reminiss on all that has happened since our last stay at the Hollow.
David and Sharon are the most gracious hosts you could ever imagine and we feel like we are staying with family when we come for a visit. But with this family, everyone gets along!! Plus, I sleep so amazingly well there....I don't know if it's the comfortable bed in Lily's attic or the fire crackling in the fireplace, the music softly playing on the stereo or the fresh baked cookies and hot cocoa before bed, but whatever it is, it works!
I just cannot say enough positive things about the Hollow, but I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2006