“Best smoked Brisket, pulled pork anywhere!! This is a have to stop!!”

Timberloft Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Gordonsville
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
North Carolina
“Best smoked Brisket, pulled pork anywhere!! This is a have to stop!!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stopped to fill up for gas and saw the restaurant and decided to go in and eat.

We ordered the 2 meat combo with 2 sides and both ordered the smoked brisket and pulled pork. My husband ordered the baked potato and coleslaw and I ordered the potato and baked beans. The meals arrived quickly and the every bite was tantalizing! The brisket flavor is to die for and it just falls apart, it is so tender! The pulled pork is incredible- again flavor is incredible and if you are into putting bbq sauces on your meat (although in here, you truly need nothing to add to the flavor) there are 3 to choose from- sweet, tangy and spicy. The baked beans are cooked with green peppers,, which I have never had.. but will have again! So yummy!

The portions are plenty and you will leave stuffed! Prices are very reasonable- 15.99 for the 2 meat combo that I just described! If you have any room, the deserts are all home made and fabulous! They have a multi-layer carrot cake layered with cream cheese frosting that is a tempting "take with you" treat, in addition to a variety of other wonderfully tempting desserts!

Our waitress Kristin was polite and extremely helping us make selections!

Great service, great ambiance and EXCELLENT food!

1 Thank NrsSteph99

alexandria
“Timberloft”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My husband decided to to take his sister and I (wife) to this restaurant for a suprise dinner. We have passed by this place several times in the past. We live in another county. So here we were on the door step on this what looks like a BBQ joint. To our suprise....I was just like being at a lodge hidout in the top of the mountains in the woods. Charming for sure! There were outside seating also but we opted for the indoors. We were seated and waited on by a really nice waitress, Nikki. She helped us with what we wanted to order and was on top of her game! The food came....WOW! Not only was it delicious, it was a full plate. We had to take home doggie bags. Also live entertainment on Saturdays! This was such a nice and pleasant suprise and wished we had stopped by sooner. This is definitely on our take our out-of-town guest to dinner plan. We usually would go to Murfreesboro or Lebanon.....but not now! Thanks to the Timberloft for such a great evening!

Upstate NY
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Getting hungry after long drive, pulled off of main highway at I-Hop Sign (at least I could something to eat there). I-Hop parking lot empty; but across the street the parking lot was full at "Timberloft" so decided to give it a try. Great menu, but decided on the standard pulled pork sandwich. Best BBQ we have ever had (includes BBQ across the country from MS, to Memphis, to SC). Very clean and great prices. We now plan our cross-country trips around a stop at Timberloft!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ret1re
Nashville, Tennessee
“Consistently excellent”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The Timberloft Restaurant is a family destination spot for a good meal that will be sure to delight every member. We are regulars. Even our vegan members are pleased with their home cooking. Pork lovers-you're home. The aroma, atmosphere and delicious perfection of pork roasted by a master is evident as you walk in. Brisket is just right. Each item from salads to poor boys to real home baked cakes is right on the mark! Home fries.. oh my goodness. Kids meals are followed with a cute ice cream sundae. The five layer Carrot cake and the German Chocolate cake were pricey but worth every penny. Our server Kristin last night was just as genuine and efficient as the establishment she represented. Their boutique has many original and top brand name offerings and they wrap beautifully so you can leave with a perfect gift. They have added an outdoor patio that is not at all roughing it.

Richmond, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The outside aroma is what brought us in, the décor was very cozy, our server Misty was FANTASTIC - now to the food- My husband got the ribs and the meat fell off the bone, so tender and good. I opted for the potato skins, which is my weakness, I had never had anything like this - pulled pork, BBQ, cheddar and scallions - AWESOME

• Visited September 2013