“It was late?!!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Harriman
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Maryville, Tennessee
“It was late?!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

The service was Excellent ,but , The food was partially good. Partially bad. For an Excuse, It was 10:30 pm on a Saturday. I had been there in past years late and it was Great! Can't Brag or complain much. The server was very accomidating and professional,

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Georgetown, Texas
“Poor Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Took a while for the server to appear after I was seated, the restaurant was not that busy. The food also too longer than I would have expected to arrive. How long does it take to fry a very thin piece of fish?

The glass of water I had had a chemical flavor to it so I ordered a soda (expensive at $2 but free refill). The food was of reasonable quality.
Halfway through the entree the server handed me the check! No waiting until I had finished or even asking if I'd like my soda refreshed (I did) or if I'd like a dessert!!

Very disappointed.

Visited October 2013
Iowa City, Iowa
“Very nice staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

You just can't go wrong with eating at a Cracker Barrell. The food is consistency good and the staff is alway friendly. It's a little hard to get to after you turn off the road so pay close attention to the signs. Handicap parking is by the front door as well as "to go" orders all others have to park off to the side.

• Visited May 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good Food, Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

Arrived at 3:20 PM and ordered turkey and dressing from the lunch menu. Food and service were very good, consistent with most of the Cracker Barrell restaurants I have encountered over the years.

• Visited April 2013
Oakdale, TN
“great food great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

We had the best service we have had in several years.
The food is always excellent, breakfast, lunch or dinner you can't go wrong it has great home style food and good service is a plus, we go here quite often with family members and have for about 15 years. We will continue because we enjoy the food and the shopping at the store.

Visited April 2013