“Bad Experiance”

Cuisines: American
Hampstead
“Bad Experiance”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I eat at Cracker Barrel alot. So when myself and some of my salesmen were traveling through Tennesee we thought we would stop. Big Mistake! Worst service ever in a Crackerbarrel! They had a problem in the kitchen with the grill and the manager was having to cook but our waitress never came back to our table to let us know what was going on. she was leaned up on a counter in the back. We finally got up and left after 45 minutes. Save yourself the aggrevation and go somewhere else.

• Visited April 2014

Harriman, TN
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is usually really good and the service is really good. My family eats here a lot and rarely have any complaints.

• Visited November 2013
Etowah, North Carolina
“Everyone is VERY friendly”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This is by far the friendliest Cracker Barrel I have ever visited. The staff spoke to us several times as we were in the gift shop and the manager came by to ask us how everything was, we'll stop here again.

• Visited February 2014
Maryville, Tennessee
“It was late?!!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The service was Excellent ,but , The food was partially good. Partially bad. For an Excuse, It was 10:30 pm on a Saturday. I had been there in past years late and it was Great! Can't Brag or complain much. The server was very accomidating and professional,

• Visited October 2013
Georgetown, Texas
“Poor Service”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Took a while for the server to appear after I was seated, the restaurant was not that busy. The food also too longer than I would have expected to arrive. How long does it take to fry a very thin piece of fish?

The glass of water I had had a chemical flavor to it so I ordered a soda (expensive at $2 but free refill). The food was of reasonable quality.
Halfway through the entree the server handed me the check! No waiting until I had finished or even asking if I'd like my soda refreshed (I did) or if I'd like a dessert!!

Very disappointed.