“Very good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Harriman
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Risingsun, Ohio, United States
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were seated immediately, and having a large group of 8 we were all together at one large table. The food was all very good.

Visited August 2014

New York City, New York
“great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

food excellent, atmosphere fantastic, wait staff great, very clean and great shopping their store as well.

Visited June 2014
Pegram, Tennessee
“Great stop while on the road”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

While on our vacation we stopped by this Cracker Barrel for breakfast. It's a little hard to figure out how to get into the parking lot but once you do there's plenty of parking. The staff is all very nice.

• Visited June 2014
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“The worst experience ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I have traveled a lot and eaten all over. Sometimes you get lousy food lousy service but we just go on and chalk it up to our picking the wrong place. We stopped at this Cracker Barrel after being on the road for 8 hours. We were tired and hungry. We were seated in an area with no one else around. We waited, watied, waited and a waitress showed up to take our drinks. Meanwhile, a table of five and another couple were seated next to us. Finally our drinks arrived. As we started to order our waitress took off to the table next to us. After another 8 minutes our waitress started taking the order for the table of 5. We got up, preceeded to leave when our waitress stopped taking the order for the 5 people, stepped in front of us and said she would take our order. I said we were leaving. She refused to get out of our way. After telling her 3 times we were leaving I was forced to say, " you need to get out of my way". She did and then stepped in front of my husband and tried to talk him into staying.
After trying to step around her a couple of times and her moving back in front of him he was forced to tell her to move. As I was waiting for husband to come out of the restroom she showed up with the manager who ask if he could make this right. I kept my cool , said no and we went on our way to Ruby Tuesday's where we had a wonderful meal.
I know this sounds unbelievable but it happened. I just really don't know what to say!!!!!! Cracker Barrell needs to get a handle on their training program!!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Great Summer Salad, Pecan Crusted Chicken!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

My sons took me on Saturday before Mother's Day. There was a wait, but not long. There was also a graduation nearby. Our waitress was courteous and attentive. I ordered the new (temporary) salad with pecan crusted chicken. YUM! The pineapple ranch dressing is delicious!! My sons had their favorite country fried steak and veggies. Everything was delicious! Even with the crowded conditions, our meal was hot & fresh. Thanks Cracker Barrel!!

• Visited May 2014