“Impressive! Well, Worth It!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Harriman
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This is one of the best Comfort Inn's I have stayed at. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and I am truly glad that I spent the extra money to stay here. I never heard the train and I was in a room that was closer to the tracks that are located across the highway.

It can be a little tricky getting to the hotel if you're traveling south, but other than that, the location is awesome.

Breakfast was great with a wide variety. The staff was super accommodating and very friendly. They're more than willing to talk at length with you and offer local restaurant suggestions. Close to the interstate.

I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed 27 February 2013

I loved this comfort inn. We just had one overnight stay and sometimes, you never know what you're gonna get. But this place was bright, clean and friendly. The bed was firm and very comfortable. The staff was friendly....I think this will be our stop everytime on the way to Charleston, SC!

Room Tip: Our room faced the back, away from the trains since we never heard them!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2013

This is a wonderful, convenient, and clean place to stay. This hotel is located right off of the 40 about 35 miles west of Knoxville. The setting is super convenient, but pretty. The staff is amazingly accommodating without being overly solicitous. The rooms are super clean and the AC/heater units work well. The room comes with a hot breakfast and there are plenty of fast food restaurants within a few blocks.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room in the back. There is a train that runs across the stree...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2012

This a great hotel in a quiet area with some nice chain restaurants nearby. I have stayed here several times and have always been very happy with my stay. They have very comfortable beds, nice clean rooms and a good quality hot breakfast. For those who drive a Subaru, there is a fantastic Subaru dealership (Earl Duff Subaru) just down the road. I had car trouble while I was in Harriman, and their very friendly service department found my problem and had me back on the road in no time.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2012

We stay here everytime we go to visit the family. The staff is very courteous and the breakfast is great. The smell of the waffles will definately make you hungry. The hotel is very close to Cracker Barrell, Walmart isn't far away and almost any kind of food you want is not very far at all.

LG, RW and Moustache

Room Tip: Stay on the front side.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2012

First of all, this place was very, very nice. Neat and clean with very functional rooms. Everything was provided. The staff was courteous and professional, especially Michelle upon check in. Without a doubt, I would have given this place a five based on the facility alone. It was wonderful.

Then why didn't I rate it a five? in a word....trains. When I checked in, I did not notice the train tracks right across the road from the hotel. You can't see them. After checking in, I heard a train coming down the track....and yes, there goes the horn too. I didn't have any trouble sleeping on the comfortable bed because I was so tired. But be aware, there are trains across the road, and they run fairly frequently. Great facility and staff. I had a nice one night stay, even with the choo choos running down the tracks.

Room Tip: A room on the back side of the building might be more quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This is the second year of going to the world's longest yard sale and again decided to stay the night in Harriman. Although the hotel I stayed in last year was a pleasant surprise, what really decided for me was the hot breakfast offered and the price. Being on a low carb diet would. It be beneficial to me staying in a hotel that only served "continental" breakfast and even though HI express was next door, economy wise, this was the best. The facility, both in and out were clean. The outdoor pool was just the right size for my children and is a salt water pool located on the front side of the hotel. Our 2 queen bed room was immaculate and appropriate for our needs. The bathroom was decent sized and clean. We did not notice any noises coming from the room above or the rooms next to ours. The AC was not too loud and kept the room cool. Breakfast included eggs, sausage, cereal, waffles, yogurt, biscuit/gravy and the typical fluids that are offered during breakfast. The workout room was small but appropriate enough for one wanting to work on a treadmill or use a weight machine and it was clean. There were a variety of entrances to the building to meet the needs of whatever side of the hotel you're on. There are several restaurants and plenty of fast food places around the hotel, and it is located close enough to travelers on I-40. Michelle at the desk was very kind and when I called to verify my reservation was still in place due to the large yard sale, she assured me that only was my room still reserved, she moved me to the back side of the hotelier my request, away from the side of the train tracks across the road. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel and will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't know how sound proof the rooms are, but there is an active railroad track across the road...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harriman
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harriman
#1 of 12 in Crossville
Hampton Inn Crossville
Hampton Inn Crossville
#2 of 12 in Crossville

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!