“Best motel stay!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Harriman
Summertown
“Best motel stay!”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stayed at Comfort Inn in Harriman to visit with family. Accessible King Suite was clean, roomy and the bathroom was very nice as well. The view from 3rd floor was beautiful looking out at the mountain. Nice thing about 3rd floor is you can leave the curtains open without having people walk by looking in. Suite had nice couch and office chair with plenty of space to put luggage without sitting it on the floor. Pillows were small, but nice and fluffy and plenty of them to sleep comfortably. Very tasty hot breakfast with plenty of choices. Biscuits and sausage gravy were delicious! Staff were pleasant and very helpful. Since we stayed in an accessible suite the ironing board was a smaller counter top one. If you ask they do have the taller floor ironing boards that they will be happy to let you use one.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Québec
Reviewed 15 July 2013

WOW!
We travelled in june in this region. 5 bikers travelling in the mid west and east of USA.
we've made 700 km per day so we want to stop in quiet, safe, economic places.
The day we were there was very warm. we looking for hotel with pool, we saw this hotel and we decided to stop for one night. We were very well received by the owner M. Patel himself and his family, we had a great time around the pool, drinking beers and eating hot dog.
very safe place if you travel with bike.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank webdan
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped at this hotel after a long day of driving. Welcomed immediately and got our room in less than five minutes. Suite was large, pillows were comfortable, and TV was flat screen. Breakfast was filling. Best choice among the pricier hotels next door. Service is the best reason to stay at Comfort Suites Crossville.

• Stayed July 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This hotel was much nicer than I was expecting for a Comfort Inn. I'm not a complainer and was not going to say anything about the uncomfortable pillows. However, the first thing my husband said in the morning was that he didn't sleep well because of the tiny pillows. It seems like a petty thIng to complain about since we were 100% pleased with the hotel otherwise, but the pillows truly kept us both from getting a good night sleep.

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

I stopped there on the way to a bike rally, and the staff were very friendly and accommodating to me and other bikers checking in about the same time. They offered to let me park my bike under the entrance canopy, so it would stay under cover. They even gave me a room overlooking where my bike was parked - great peace of mind. The room was clean and well-appointed. One of the best road-side hotel experiences I've had.

Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Lenexa, Kansas
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This is one of the best Comfort Inn's I have stayed at. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and I am truly glad that I spent the extra money to stay here. I never heard the train and I was in a room that was closer to the tracks that are located across the highway.

It can be a little tricky getting to the hotel if you're traveling south, but other than that, the location is awesome.

Breakfast was great with a wide variety. The staff was super accommodating and very friendly. They're more than willing to talk at length with you and offer local restaurant suggestions. Close to the interstate.

I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I loved this comfort inn. We just had one overnight stay and sometimes, you never know what you're gonna get. But this place was bright, clean and friendly. The bed was firm and very comfortable. The staff was friendly....I think this will be our stop everytime on the way to Charleston, SC!

Room Tip: Our room faced the back, away from the trains since we never heard them!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harriman
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harriman
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#1 of 12 in Crossville
#2 of 7 in Oak Ridge

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!