“THIS IS THE PLACE!!!”

Pigeon River Canopy Tours
Ranked #10 of 17 things to do in Hartford
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The zipline canopy tour in the Gatlinburg area that is truly in the wilderness with 2 spectacular zips across the Big Pigeon River! Get away from the crowds, lines and concrete of Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge for a day of fun in the trees! River crossings, rock cliffs, waterfalls, Rabbit Hole repel, sky bridges, wildlife & more are the things that make the Pigeon River Canopy Tour a once in a lifetime trip. For a full day adventure add a Pigeon River whitewater rafting trip & lunch at the Dog House with Wildwater and receive 10% off your entire days activities all at one location!Enjoy a trip on the only zip line to take you 1400' across the Pigeon River! The Pigeon River Canopy Tours is an adventure that takes you "over the river and through the woods," but not to Grandmas house! Rather this exciting yet not scary ride gives you the opportunity to see the world like you've never seen it before, gliding from tree to tree, learning about your surroundings and taking in the scenery.
Cary, North Carolina
“THIS IS THE PLACE!!!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My husband Kevin and I decided to take the plunge...not
literally...and try zip lining. Truth be told, I was not so
excited and prayed for weather conditions to cancel the
tour. From the second I met Mike and Trent I was in!!
They were methodical with their instructions and put
my mind to ease, within the 15 minute instruction time
I was confident in their expertise and started to share in
their sense of adventure. These guys were great and
made the experience fun!! The zip lining awesome and
I might add, well constructed...including the 300+ steps
to heaven. I told them at the end it was one of the most
memorable things I have done in my life!!! I am really happy that I conquered this fear
and shared this experience with my husband. I know
he has wanted to try this for some time now. THIS IS THE PLACE!!
Hats off to Mike and Trent...notice I did not say gloves...
ha!!

Visited October 2013

Lowell, Michigan, United States
“Well worth it!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Definitely spend the extra for the longer canopy tour, its well worth it!! Our guides, Mike K. and Jarod were great, they made us feel very comfortable and safe even though it was our first time zip-lining. Beautiful scenery, varying zip-lines, bridges, and landings. The last zip-line was awesome. Mike's additional knowledge of nearby hiking trails gave us an added treat for our day's activities and resulted in some beautiful pictures. Thanks guys, for a fun time!

Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Zip- Great Guides”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Our canopy tour with Mike and Jared was great. The scenery was beautiful. The last line was longest and best. Ready to do it again. Mike and Jared made everything easy and enjoyable. They had lots of personality, were very knowledgeable about the area, and had tips and sayings to make the tour even better.

Visited October 2013
brantford, Ontario, Canada
“Zip Lining!!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have gone zip lining there a few times, each time as fun as the last time. Mike and Davey are awesome guides to go with. They are knowledgeable about the area and make the trip fun and safe. A good trip to go with either friends or family.

Augusta, Georgia
“Don't look down...”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

All I can say is wow. This was our 2nd time zipping and this was awesome! Our tour guides Mike and Mike were great and very knowledgable about the area. They made sure we did not miss a thing while zipping. It had just rained that morning so the views were great. And if they tell u to go to the Bean Sprout get the garlic cheese fries....mmmmmm.