“Awesome BBQ!”

Pigeon River Dog House
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Hartford
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We arrived at Wildwater early for our Canopy Tour and when we finished we were starved! We had lunch at the Pigeon River Dog House and ended up with an amazing, juicy BBQ sandwich and chose Cole Slaw and Potato Salad for the sides. I have to say, I'm a BBQ snob, very picky about my bbq, and this is some of the juiciest, tender, most delicious bbq I've ever had!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We ate here because it was included in our package deal and were pleasantly surprised. The included lunch is a loaded hot dog, chips, and a drink and everything can be upgraded for just $1 or $2. We had the pulled pork maui wowie sandwich that he had smoked himself and also had a hot dog... delicious! That day he also had hibiscus tea and the sweet tea was amazing! Great stop even if you don't do the activities!

1  Thank AdventureLovinFoodie

Been to Pigeon River Dog House? Share your experiences!