“Very expensive for limited selections, okay food, poor preparation”
Review of Myers Front Porch

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Myers Front Porch
Ranked #108 of 162 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited Myers Front Porch and I will not return. For a bacon and egg bisquit and a bottle of soda (no fountain drink here) my cost was over $7. The exact same thing would be served at a fast food restaurant for half that and you'd get a full large cup for that price.

Myers Front Porch seems to be a place where you could hang out but it's definitely not a destination for a good meal. The bisquit was obvioulsy not freshly prepared and the egg was pre cooked and heated up. You can tell by the fact that my companion's egg was exactly the same perfect round shape. I can't say for certain but I'd almost guess that the egg and bisquit were heated up in a microwave. If not, the preparation was terrible.

My comanion had the "smoked" beef brisket bisquit which was supposed to feature a "perfectly prepared poached egg." Uh, not it wasn't a poached egg and she had to send it back for the kitchen to remake. The replacement egg was poached by the yolk was cooked hard and was more of a hard cooked egg, not a poached egg. The accompanying "smoked" brisket was dry and tough. The meat was not smokey flavored at all.

You order at the counter so the level of service is that of a fast food restaurant. Again, no fountain drinks and bottled drinks are $2.25. This may appeal to some but Myers Front Porch seems to be a restaurant that doesn't have a full kitchen and they are very proud of the food judging by the prices. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick breakfast. We were immediately greeted by the staff and felt very welcome. The coffee and the bakery pastries were delicious! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with my daughter for a quick lunch and was sadly disappointed. I ordered the tomato basil soup (tasted like it came from a can) and the tomato avocado side salad (looked like a weird mound of glop) and tasted strange. Perhaps it was my expectations.

My daughter had the almond butter and banana panini and for $7 with no side, also a disappointment.

Service was polite but scattered as they forgot our drinks.

Will not be returning.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The average rating is based on several things but not the taste of the food. The food is tasty but the portions are pretty small (small sandwich and no sides for $11). They have a nice variety of muffins/pastries and also coffees. I had the brisket, which was good. My friend had a BLT but asked for NO mayo (I think it was a garlic mayo, not really sure). They brought it WITH the mayo. Again, the sandwiches don't come w/ sides and the friend tried to eat it, but couldn't stand it, and wanted to get some food in him for the $8 (approx) BLT. So the kitchen remade the sandwich and kept off the mayo but also left off the tomato. So, he got an expensive bacon & lettuce sandwich! He said he heard a lady in the kitchen complaining about him sending it back the first time so he didn't dare ask for the tomato to be sent and ate it as it was. So it was a disappointing experience but I might go back in a few months once they've had time to work out all the kinks that come w/ a new place. They have a drive-thru, which is nice if in a rush. This is probably a great spot for ladies who like to "lunch" but who don't really want a lot of food.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Overall, I liked this little place. Really my only complaint would be that I think they’re too expensive. I ordered a turkey and cranberry panini and it tasted very fresh and the turkey was legit roasted Thanksgiving-style turkey, not cookie cutter lunch meat. I also ordered the green apple slaw which is great if you’re a sweet/savory kind of person. The service was great and all of the staff were kind and cheerful!