My company does a good deal of business with Hyatt Place Nashville-Northeast, and it is due in no small part to the wonderful team they've got! Every person that I came in contact with was exceedingly kind and helpful. They really knock it out of the park. Their meeting space can accommodate a good size group (approximately 80) and their meeting staff is happy to work with your group on a number of different catering options. The outside patio is very nice and a welcome addition for good-weather mingling/networking.
The rooms were clean, spacious and of typical layout to other Hyatt Place properties (always love that sectional couch!). The breakfast and coffee the next morning were just what I needed to fuel a day of meetings and presentations. Thank you, Hyatt Place Hendersonville!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just 15 miles northeast of downtown Nashville in the heart of Hendersonville,TN, Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville is minutes from Drakes Creek Park, Old Hickory Lake, and the Streets of Indian Lake Retail and Entertainment Complex with specialty shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and plenty of entertainment. The Historic Rock Castle, Monthaven, Spring Haven Mansion, and Trinity City USA are all within a five minute drive of our hotel in Hendersonville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Nashville - Northeast Hotel Hendersonville
- Hyatt Place Hendersonville
- Hyatt Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Hyatt