“Wonderful to do business with!”

Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Hendersonville
Madison
“Wonderful to do business with!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My company does a good deal of business with Hyatt Place Nashville-Northeast, and it is due in no small part to the wonderful team they've got! Every person that I came in contact with was exceedingly kind and helpful. They really knock it out of the park. Their meeting space can accommodate a good size group (approximately 80) and their meeting staff is happy to work with your group on a number of different catering options. The outside patio is very nice and a welcome addition for good-weather mingling/networking.

The rooms were clean, spacious and of typical layout to other Hyatt Place properties (always love that sectional couch!). The breakfast and coffee the next morning were just what I needed to fuel a day of meetings and presentations. Thank you, Hyatt Place Hendersonville!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Martinsville, Virginia
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I reserved my room directly from their website with the spring discount special at http://nashvillenortheast.place.hyatt.com, and got the best deal I could find online. This Hyatt was clean, quiet, safe, convenient, friendly and comfortable. What else would you want?
The service IS marvelous. Brian greeted us warmly and helped get me checked in very quickly. The hotel is near lots of restaurants and shopping centers. While I took my luggage up to the room, he provided us with directions to a nearby restaurant for lunch.
Later in the evening, I went down to the lounge to get a bit to eat, I selected a couple of prepackaged items. I was so pleased that the host and hostess at their 24 hr restaurant/bar counter offered to make those items fresh. The sandwich wrap came back to me with heated meat and cheese, and both that and the spinach salad I had selected were beautifully plated and presented on a tray. Although there was no ginger ale in the refrigerator case, my inquiry was met with a quick search behind the bar, and viola! Ginger ale!
Lisa knocked on my door the next morning for room service, she was kind enough to search through her cleaning cart and find me a safety pin I needed. :) She was kind and warmly wished me a Happy Easter the next morning when I was checked out. I left relaxed and well-rested.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank guesthouses
bekent8, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear valued guest:

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 615.826.4301.

Platteville, Wisconsin
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Good layout, bathroom is very small, but there is A LOT of shower pressure (and it gets really warm.) Mini fridge was great for leftover food and beverages that we brought with us. Beds were; neither soft, nor hard, they were more of a medium, with the pillowtop. The pool even had a handicapped access for someone who would need it. They will have items that you can buy at the Hotel, but remember that there IS a Walmart, not far away.

Hot food from 7 am - 10 am. Breakfast offerings: Sausage and scrambled eggs. Light and fit yogurt, fruit, oatmeal with toppings, coffee, milk, orange and apple juices. They also alternate pancakes and french toast.

Expect to be close to strip malls--and a lot of chain restaurants. I recommend the Chop House, for a nicer steak dinner. There is a bar farther down the way, "Sams Bar" that is right next to a Lane Bryant and by the MultiPlex. It reminds me of a Buffalo Wild Wings gone local. The strip malls, have a lot of other options, depending on your price point.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank MsSparklyS

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We've stayed in several Hyatt Place hotels around the country. This one was clearly the best of the lot. Clean as a whistle. New or near-new beds. Clean carpets. Excellent breakfast buffet - fruit bowl, yogurt, sausage, oatmeal, fruit, and more - except for the scrambled eggs. But I never like hotel scrambled eggs. Staff were friendly and helpful. It's a bit of a jaunt to downtown Nashville but close to the Hermitage and the "Historic Rock Castle". Wish I'd known in advance that this site was so close! We'd book this hotel again, no question.

Room Tip: West side rooms (like 526) are super quiet, except for the in-room a/c unit.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jedijd

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Very nice place indeed. Clean rooms and nice TV. Heather Rocks! Thank you for being so nice and attentive! I left my iPhone outside and Heather suggested I use my find my iPhone app. April and Heather are the coolest!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank PoloBear52

North East Ohio
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Let me start out by saying this is one of the cleanest hotels with the friendliest staff. It is well located close to restaurants and the mall. The reason I would not recommend staying here is the rooms walls are so thin. Between the noise from the parking lot, the plumbing, people walking down the hallway having a normal conversation. You cannot get a decent uninterrupted night sleep. This is my 3rd out of 4 nights here. Was told the. Hotel was booked solid, so changing rooms is not an option.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Neosastan
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Hyatt Place is not always a business class hotel but this location is a clean business class hotel. Well appointed and the staff is very good. Spacious rooms are all mini-suites with large sitting area and partial wall divider. Shower only with no tub - which I prefer. Plenty of shopping and eating options within a mile or two.

Room Tip: Dozens of electrical outlets along the back parking lot for boat or RV power/charging.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank BrewsterPug
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville
Hyatt Place Nashville/Opryland
Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville

Been to Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville? Share your experiences!