“Happy, Happy, Happy”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Hendersonville
Rochester, Michigan
“Happy, Happy, Happy”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Hotel is everything is advertises. Our room on the 2nd floor was comfortable enough I thought about staying in for a day of my limited time here in Nashville area. I will make sure to book again for this chain and specifically this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Brian K, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear valued guest:

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 615.826.4301.

Hyatt Place Nashville-Northeast

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 16 June 2014

When we travel we like the convenience of a hot cup of coffee when we arrive. If you wanted it you had to buy it. We traveled with a group and others complained about it also. Staff was friendly. Rooms were clean. To far from the city.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Berea, Kentucky
Reviewed 13 May 2014

As always, Hyatt Place lives up to my expectations. While I don't use the sofa, I do enjoy the relatively large room with a nice work desk, huge tv, comfy bed, and separate toilet/shower area (the sink / counter is in the main bedroom area). I also enjoy the "to order" food 24 hours and convenience items (such as bottled soda, etc) at the front desk. Compared to other complimentary breakfasts, this one is top notch. Up-to-date styling and warm, friendly staffs can always be found at Hyatt Place. Frequent travelers will appreciate the fact that the heat/ac fan runs constantly for white noise (lots of hotels set theirs to shut off when compressor not running).

Room Tip: Hotel sits off the main road a little bit so it's pretty quiet. No real views to be had - any s...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Swansea south wales
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The staff were friendly and helpful on all occasions,large rooms and comfortable beds towels changed daily and free wifi and printing.The breakfast was sadly lacking as only at weekends did scrambled eggs and sausage appear during the weekdays toasted filled bagels which were luke warm having been sitting on serving hatch for long periods of time was the only hot cooked breakfast available.On a number of times my husband and myself found dirty crockery and cutlery,lipstick stained cups and mouldy bread for toast!Our room was not dusted for the whole two weeks we were there and the bath mat only lifted out of the bath on two occasions so obviously the bath was not cleaned.Would I stay there again definitely not.

Room Tip: Top floor which is fifth level as no body above .
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank anne2264
Madison
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My company does a good deal of business with Hyatt Place Nashville-Northeast, and it is due in no small part to the wonderful team they've got! Every person that I came in contact with was exceedingly kind and helpful. They really knock it out of the park. Their meeting space can accommodate a good size group (approximately 80) and their meeting staff is happy to work with your group on a number of different catering options. The outside patio is very nice and a welcome addition for good-weather mingling/networking.

The rooms were clean, spacious and of typical layout to other Hyatt Place properties (always love that sectional couch!). The breakfast and coffee the next morning were just what I needed to fuel a day of meetings and presentations. Thank you, Hyatt Place Hendersonville!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Martinsville, Virginia
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I reserved my room directly from their website with the spring discount special at http://nashvillenortheast.place.hyatt.com, and got the best deal I could find online. This Hyatt was clean, quiet, safe, convenient, friendly and comfortable. What else would you want?
The service IS marvelous. Brian greeted us warmly and helped get me checked in very quickly. The hotel is near lots of restaurants and shopping centers. While I took my luggage up to the room, he provided us with directions to a nearby restaurant for lunch.
Later in the evening, I went down to the lounge to get a bit to eat, I selected a couple of prepackaged items. I was so pleased that the host and hostess at their 24 hr restaurant/bar counter offered to make those items fresh. The sandwich wrap came back to me with heated meat and cheese, and both that and the spinach salad I had selected were beautifully plated and presented on a tray. Although there was no ginger ale in the refrigerator case, my inquiry was met with a quick search behind the bar, and viola! Ginger ale!
Lisa knocked on my door the next morning for room service, she was kind enough to search through her cleaning cart and find me a safety pin I needed. :) She was kind and warmly wished me a Happy Easter the next morning when I was checked out. I left relaxed and well-rested.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank guesthouses
bekent8, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville, responded to this review, 28 April 2014

Platteville, Wisconsin
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Good layout, bathroom is very small, but there is A LOT of shower pressure (and it gets really warm.) Mini fridge was great for leftover food and beverages that we brought with us. Beds were; neither soft, nor hard, they were more of a medium, with the pillowtop. The pool even had a handicapped access for someone who would need it. They will have items that you can buy at the Hotel, but remember that there IS a Walmart, not far away.

Hot food from 7 am - 10 am. Breakfast offerings: Sausage and scrambled eggs. Light and fit yogurt, fruit, oatmeal with toppings, coffee, milk, orange and apple juices. They also alternate pancakes and french toast.

Expect to be close to strip malls--and a lot of chain restaurants. I recommend the Chop House, for a nicer steak dinner. There is a bar farther down the way, "Sams Bar" that is right next to a Lane Bryant and by the MultiPlex. It reminds me of a Buffalo Wild Wings gone local. The strip malls, have a lot of other options, depending on your price point.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank MsSparklyS

Hyatt Place Nashville-Northeast
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville
Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville
Hyatt Place Nashville/Opryland

Been to Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville? Share your experiences!