“Wonderful experience!”
Review of Relax Inn

Relax Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Hendersonville
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Our stay here is ALWAYS a pleasure! The rooms are clean, nice, and affordable and the staff is friendly and helpful. It is quiet and peaceful, as well. This hotel/motel is an asset to the Hendersonville community!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Don B
There are newer reviews for Relax Inn

Reviewed 15 October 2013

RUDE man behind the front desk! The room was fine I guess cause it seemed to be clean enough, but it felt like it was from the 70's. The walls were mustard yellow and the coverlet on the beds were horrid, shabby worn, ugly green, very thin. There was no blankets on the beds, but they had one in a drawer. Also, I think because we booked our stay with an outside source, they gave us the worst room they had.
We had booked 3 nights, within the first half hour of being there we decided we just didn't want to stay that third night and they would not let us cancel. So, we were out the money for that third night.
I fell outside the room because the small curb was not marked well and sprained my ankle and twisted a toe bad enough to be pretty painful and bruised. A staff member (old man) came by right after and did not help or even mention anything as I laid there on the ground.
HATED my stay and won't ever go back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank SjRkr
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I stayed the past 3 nights at this hotel/motel, and it is VERY nice!!! Clean and comfortable, with newly remodeled rooms, and a friendly staff. This motel was actually a lot nicer than many Hampton Inns and Holiday Inn Expresses I have stayed at in the past! :)

Make sure you bring shampoo, conditioner and shower gel though, bc as being a budget place, the bath amenities are not the best lol.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank iamaskibunny
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The hotel is small hotel with only 27 rooms. It is a great little hideaway,set back off the main road,behind a small office building,but it is peaceful and quiet.You don't hear the street noise or see the traffic go by,but you are near the buisness area and restaurants. The rooms are very clean and well kept.The rates are reasonable and more affordable then the big name chains.The family that runs it are very nice and helpful. When we got there we had been given a second story room,and the hotel was booked. We are seniors citizens and had our flea market merchandise with us and were concerned about carrying it all upstairs,the Manager overheard us and asked us to come back in the office and switched the rooms around for us,so we had a 1st floor room. Wow! That was really nice and greatly appreciated.They don't have a breakfast,but there are several restaurants and fast food places near by.That keeps the room expense down some,I'm sure. It also felt safe and homey,tucked away from the road.We would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back side, face a parking lot and grassy area,and maybe a little more quiet.They ar...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank tigermoongirl
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

This is usually the hotel I stay in when in town. I have stayed here several times and te staff is always friendly, the rooms are always clean, and they have a small fridge and microwave. The only problem I have with this hotel is they do not allow pets, if they did it would be perfect. The location is wonderful and is right across from the lake and is close to everything.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank angeldawn521
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I was completely surprised at the cleanliness and friendliness of the hotel owner and staff. My room was immaculate and comfortable. Everytime I'm in Hendersonville or the surrounding area I will stay at this motel...Larry W Brown

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Larry B
relaxinnhville, General Manager at Relax Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

thank you very much for posting a good review

Reviewed 6 April 2013

We lucked up on this room. The rooms were fairly updated for the value. The rooms were super clean especially the bathrooms. Also the outside of the motel property was so clean. I would definetly stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank tonimc0316
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
#4 of 17 in Goodlettsville
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#6 of 17 in Goodlettsville

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!