“Worth the price.”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Hendersonville
Riverside, California
“Worth the price.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very positive review for the price and location. Service (owners) go above and beyond requirements. Rooms above average for the star rating. I would stay again when visiting Nashville. About 30 minute drive to downtown Nashville.

• Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Ocr2

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by this property. Extremely clean, in a great and quiet location! I would recommend anyone to this hotel in the future. I've stayed at several hotels in the Nashville area recently, that were a lot newer and were a absolute disappointment. Glad that I didn't listen to the (few) negative reviews posted. Staying here in the future!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Sheenarob172
Hendersonville, Tennessee
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We've stayed here in the past and have never had a problem. Rooms were always clean and had no issues. This most recent stay we were there a total of 45 minutes and I saw a roach crawling up the wall to the nightstand and then onto my coke bottle. I don't do bugs so I immediately told my boyfriend we were leaving. We went to the front desk and explained what happened and asked for a refund since we just checked in. She refused the refund and told us we were lying. She wanted us to go back to the room and take a video of the roach. I told her she should come up and look and she said she wasn't allowed. After going back and forth with her and afte r she accused us of bringing bugs in a plastic container and planting them in her motel room I was able to get half my money back. I will never stay there again!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank cholian
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is the BEST value in town! The rooms are always clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly and accomadating to their guests. It is in a quiet and safe area. You will not find a better deal anywhere in the Hendersonville/Gallatin area. Always a pleasure to stay here!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Angie_AK
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We booked our room online the night before our arrival to Hendersonville through the Relax Inn web site and got a better rate. We were in town for a funeral Monday. We stayed Sunday night and left around 9:30 am. The room was modern and clean. We had Pizza Hut pizza delivered and they were very familiar with the motel's location and were prompt. I needed extra cups for the free mtn dew and the office very nicely game me plenty, and an extra blanket for the other bed in the room. Only thing I noticed that could be improved is that the towels were very rough and you could hear them cleaning the room above us as we were getting ready to leave - this would have been annoying if we were trying to sleep later. C. Vigil Knoxville,TN

Room Tip: After booking online call a few hours before arrival to verify rooms are ready and asks what options...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Char V
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Our stay here is ALWAYS a pleasure! The rooms are clean, nice, and affordable and the staff is friendly and helpful. It is quiet and peaceful, as well. This hotel/motel is an asset to the Hendersonville community!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Don B
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed 15 October 2013

RUDE man behind the front desk! The room was fine I guess cause it seemed to be clean enough, but it felt like it was from the 70's. The walls were mustard yellow and the coverlet on the beds were horrid, shabby worn, ugly green, very thin. There was no blankets on the beds, but they had one in a drawer. Also, I think because we booked our stay with an outside source, they gave us the worst room they had.
We had booked 3 nights, within the first half hour of being there we decided we just didn't want to stay that third night and they would not let us cancel. So, we were out the money for that third night.
I fell outside the room because the small curb was not marked well and sprained my ankle and twisted a toe bad enough to be pretty painful and bruised. A staff member (old man) came by right after and did not help or even mention anything as I laid there on the ground.
HATED my stay and won't ever go back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank SjRkr
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville
Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North
#4 of 17 in Goodlettsville
Baymont Inn & Suites Goodlettsville

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!