“Excellent Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Hendersonville
Ivanhoe, IL
“Excellent Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Very clean and comfortable. It was quiet and I slept great. Very surprised!! Staff was very nice. Great value for the money. The room was very modern and the bed was comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to business travelers.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Richard R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Hendersonville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Don't put a lot of stock in the negative reviews. No one said this hotel was a spa, it is an inn, a place for you to sleep at night while visiting, if you go on vacation and want to stay in a room all day then why did you bother leave your parents basement?

This property is very clean, in a great central and quiet location. The staff is uber friendly, very proud of their operation and offer great customer service. I stayed in the same room for a week (never saw a bug), the paint was fresh, carpets were clean, bathroom was clean, fresh towels and sheets and they offer free WiFi--what else do you need? They even offer a quick snack breakfast, which they don't advertise or have to do. They put out some sticky buns and Little Debbie rolls with coffee--it's not much but it is a great gesture (Starbucks is right around the corner if you need something more).

Without a doubt I would recommend and stay here in the future!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Seth H
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

My buddies and I stay here two times a year simply because of it's proximity to boat ramps on Old Hickory Lake and downtown Nashville. The owners/operators are pleasant and will work with you if you have a trailer (boat trailer in our case).

This year they updated to large flat screen TV's which is a plus. We've never had any issues with cold water, AC not working, broken furniture, etc. Like I said before, we stay there twice a year and will be back again next year.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Tony W
Riverside, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very positive review for the price and location. Service (owners) go above and beyond requirements. Rooms above average for the star rating. I would stay again when visiting Nashville. About 30 minute drive to downtown Nashville.

• Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Ocr2
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by this property. Extremely clean, in a great and quiet location! I would recommend anyone to this hotel in the future. I've stayed at several hotels in the Nashville area recently, that were a lot newer and were a absolute disappointment. Glad that I didn't listen to the (few) negative reviews posted. Staying here in the future!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Sheenarob172
Hendersonville, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

We've stayed here in the past and have never had a problem. Rooms were always clean and had no issues. This most recent stay we were there a total of 45 minutes and I saw a roach crawling up the wall to the nightstand and then onto my coke bottle. I don't do bugs so I immediately told my boyfriend we were leaving. We went to the front desk and explained what happened and asked for a refund since we just checked in. She refused the refund and told us we were lying. She wanted us to go back to the room and take a video of the roach. I told her she should come up and look and she said she wasn't allowed. After going back and forth with her and afte r she accused us of bringing bugs in a plastic container and planting them in her motel room I was able to get half my money back. I will never stay there again!

• Stayed February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank cholian
Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is the BEST value in town! The rooms are always clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly and accomadating to their guests. It is in a quiet and safe area. You will not find a better deal anywhere in the Hendersonville/Gallatin area. Always a pleasure to stay here!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Angie_AK
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North
#4 of 17 in Goodlettsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville
Baymont Inn & Suites Goodlettsville

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!