“yuk”

Cuisines: American
Safety Harbor, Florida
“yuk”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I did not enjoy the food at all. My small sirloin was so full of gristle that I couldn't eat more than a couple of bites. I mentioned to our server when he finaly showed up in the room and by that time it was so late and everyone else was finished eating I decided my salad and potatoe was enough. Others in my party said their food was ok, not great but ok.

• Visited October 2012

Nashville, TN
“Standard, good chain food”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

O'Charley's may not have inspirational food, but it's almost always good. The rolls are addictive, so tread with caution. If you want a restaurant which has a little something for everyone, this is a great choice. Prices are reasonable, too.

Visited December 2012
Nashville
“Horrible service!”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

After a nice day, my husband and I went to O'Charley's because we had been given a gift card. Instead of cooking, we decided to go out and continue to enjoy a day that had all gone well at work, etc. I can't eat spicy food due to a medical condition, so I ordered the cedar planked salmon without the lemon pepper, a baked potato, and broccoli. We ordered sweet potato fries as an appetizer. The fries took a long time to come out, but they were very good and piping hot. When they brought out my food, the salmon was covered in pepper. We asked if they didn't leave off the lemon pepper, and the server said they did, these were just "other" spices. When we asked what the "other" spices were, he wasn't sure. My husband remarked that it looked like black pepper. I scraped some off and let him taste it. Sure enough, it was covered in black pepper. The server went back and ordered it again. My husband ate his food since it was hot, and I sat looking at 9 oz of peppered salmon I couldn't eat and a potato (no broccoli). The server passed by and said the manager had taken that one off, and the other one would be out soon. The manager brought out the correctly cooked salmon and a new potato and the broccoli. Shortly after, the waiter came and removed the plate with the peppered salmon and took it to the kitchen where I'm sure they threw it away. It was a huge, beautiful piece of fish, and we figured that they would just let us take it with us, since he could eat it later. That has been our experience in times past when something came out wrong. Anyway, my meal was not taken off the bill, I was full of sweet potato fries, and we were not even offered a complimentary dessert. When we asked the server about it being "taken off", he said he was sorry if we misunderstood, that he meant the manager was going to hurry the next order. The whole thing was altogether one of the worst dining experiences I have ever had. The thought of them just throwing all that food out makes me sick, plus I think we should have been offered something in compensation. So, we don't usually go to O'Charleys, went because of a gift card, and had a terrible dining experience, and were out $10 on top of that. We will never go back.

• Visited February 2012