“The hotel is an older one but clean and well maintained...”

Super 8 Hermitage Nashville
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hermitage
Hermitage
“The hotel is an older one but clean and well maintained...”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The hotel is an older one but clean and well maintained. Nice location, with several restaurants close and not too far out of Nashville as we were visiting Vanderbilt University and seeing the surrounding Nashville area before our daughter goes there in Aug, We absolutely loved the breakfast-we had biscuits and gravy all 3 mornings, but there were also waffles, cereal and other items. The biggest complaint we had was we could not get anymore pillows (they are so small) or more towels (there were only 3 bath towels, 2 wash clothes and 2 hand towels for 4 people. We were told we could not get more pillows or towels. The service when we checked in and out was wonderful except for the above mentioned issue. Parking was not a problem either. We are considering staying here again in Aug.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Newllano
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I reserved 2 rooms, smoking & non-smoking. When I arrived I was told 2 non-smoking, clerk was helpful fixing things. My husband insisted on a smoking ground floor. Room seemed ok, but needed cooling. Humid all night, sheets seemed damp. I was told at check-out the room was shampooed day before. It was quiet, but hard to find the drive way. Nice biscuits & gravy as well as the usual Breakfast things, small waffles, yogurt & ect.. I liked being out of the city, but close to Nashville. Neat in & out pool, you get to the outside pool by going underwater from the inside. 3 floors but only 1 ice machine worked. Good thing the elevator worked. Would have liked a fridge & microwave.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed at your super 8 motel in Nashville and was given a great price, However, when I was sent an email asking how my stay was, I replied that I was dissapointed that there was not a microwave and small fridge in the room. This was only a small problem. When two different rooms of our neighbors decided to party all night long with the screaming and shouting and hookers and all, I decided that this was not the place for my wife and I to come back to. We got very little rest and the filthy language was unacceptable. When you were told of this, we were not offered any compensation, or a free night somewhere else more sutible for a retired couple. Only you trying to sell us more nights and for us to spend more of our small S.S. checks for your purses. I will probably be staying in Nashville some for the next several months, but I don't think it will be at your super 8. "Not good business practices."

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermitage
Suburban Lodge Hermitage
Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
#80 of 155 in Nashville
Quality Inn & Suites Mount Juliet
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nashville Airport East

Been to Super 8 Hermitage Nashville? Share your experiences!