“Is there a rating worse than TERRIBLE?”
Review of Hermitage Inn

Hermitage Inn
Hermitage Inn
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hermitage
Reviewed 11 June 2009

This is the worse hotel I've ever stayed in! The initial appearance of the room looked like they were still remodeling it. The towels were dirty. The sheets were dirty. The bathroom was disgusting (if it was clean, you couldn't tell)! My trash can was molded, but they put lined it with a plastic bag to hide it. I recommend sleeping in your car before you check into this place! I am not exaggerating, but I just can't believe that a hotel can be this bad. My employer asked me to give them a report on my stay here, in which I will tell them to remove this hotel from their list!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
6  Thank suspence71

Reviewed 7 May 2009

I was awakended at 6am with a phone call from a prostitute that apparently needed a little extra buisiness before reporting back to her pimp. The worst was that when I got home I noticed bug bites coming up on my skin. They continued to get worse and were diagnosed as BED BUG BITES! UGH! I have since been to dr. and have beginnings of staph infection in some of the bites.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
5  Thank coach123
Reviewed 10 March 2008

So Gross. Seriously, come on Hermitage. I think I saw this motel on Intervention. Save yourself and your 40 dollars. If you love crack and dirt, then you will feel right at home at the good Ol Hermitaeg Inn.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank CtotheV
Reviewed 25 September 2007

My room had a snake in about 5 feet long with a 2 inch circumference. The big issue to the staff was not that there WAS a snake, but "How big was it?". The place is filled with meth-addicts and alcoholics and the rooms are disgusting.

Stayed: September 2007
10  Thank kurlos

Been to Hermitage Inn? Share your experiences!