“pretty good”

Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Hermitage
More attraction details
Owner description: Nashville Shores is a 385-acre family recreation destination located on Percy Priest Lake in Nashville, TN, just past the airport off I-40 (Exit 221B). It is comprised of a first-class water park, RV campground, lake view cabins, aerial adventure park with 5 ropes courses and zip lines, a 310-slip marina, boat rental business, and other attractions.The water park currently includes a giant wave pool, Tennessee’s widest lazy river, Kowabunga Beach, a massive water treehouse and sprayground, multiple waterslides, three pools and a beach. For those who prefer staying dry, Nashville Shores offers free lake cruises onboard the Nashville Shoreliner, volleyball, horseshoes and much more.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I bought season passes last year, only to not get to use them due to breaking my right ankle, and my car being stolen last summer. But the one time we did get to go my kids had a good time. The only problems we had were: the wave pool was so full of people that it was hard to enjoy the waves, and the lazy river. People were walking or swimming though it. We kept getting bumped and pushed out of the way on our floats. I think to get in the lazy river you must have a float. Other than that we had a good time.

NashvilleShores, Manager at Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thanks for your review of Nashville Shores. I am sorry to hear about your ankle and car. I hope you might be able to visit us again this year. If you are able to visit us again, please know that the park is typically less crowded earlier in the week. Again, we are glad that you had a good time and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Excellent water park! I have been to several where it just felt over crowded and the water was so full of chemicals, you couldn't enjoy it. This one however that was not the case. We were able to move around the park and do everything we wanted and only spent 1/2 a day there. The lazy river is my favorite, I could do that all day long. We are even considering getting season passes next year. My one suggestion would be to have more bathroom facilities.

1  Thank happyd829
NashvilleShores, Manager at Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thanks for visiting Nashville Shores, and we are happy that you had a great time. The lazy river is one of my favorite attractions too. Season passes are definitely the way to go. With a season pass, you can visit as often as you like all summer. Thanks again, and we hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Nashville Shores
The grounds are beautiful and each of the attractions are amazing. Lines weren't to bad. My favorites were the lazy river and wave pool. The park is rather large, so if you have a disability be prepared, or bring a stroller for the kids, lots of walking as the restrooms are few and not very close. You can't bring a cooler or your own food, but they have concessions available. We rented a cabana (rather expensive) but worth it for the freebies that go along with it, bc it came with free ice, towels, drink holders, a waitress/concierge and 2 float passes: all of which would have been extra $. So in all, it's a great experience, just be prepared for the extra expenses so this would be a splurge for Summer

1  Thank Samantha H

Thank you for visiting Nashville Shores and for your comments. We are glad that you had a good time. We hope you will visit us again. Thanks again, Nashville Shores.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Went to park this past weekend. We had a fun time but found the family restroom near the wave pool and kiddie area as absolutely disgusting. There was no trash can and since we have a small child in need of a changing station...this was not acceptable! This resulted in other people leaving their dirty diapers...etc..in the sinks...please maintenance your bathrooms

6  Thank EvansMomma
NashvilleShores, Manager at Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our park. I am glad to hear that you had a fun time at the park, but I apologize for the condition of that one restroom. Please know that your comments have been given to the appropriate supervisor, and it has been addressed. Thank you again for your comments and candor, and we hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed on Sunday through Wednesday with friends and lucked out with perfect weather. We had site #35, lakefront with a nice shade tree for our two dogs. Lake front sites have a steep slope at the rear of the site rendering some of the "yard" area useless, but was not an issue for us. The view made it well worth it. Pet friendly park with a large off leash dog area. Sites were smallish, but staggered and the lakefront sites offer a spectacular view. The water park was only open on Sunday during our stay so the park was very quiet and peaceful. Restrooms were extremely clean, staff was very nice and helpful and the grounds were clean. Jet ski rentals on the lake were open even when the water park was not. One downfall is the weather was hot and since the waterpark was not open there was no beach access in walking distance from the park to get to the water to swim. Wi-Fi was available with many hotspots, but connections were still slow and spotty. Overall, one of the best campground we've been to. Not sure how much we would like it during peak waterpark season, but I would love to come back again during the off season. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.

Thank you for visiting Nashville Shores and the kind words. We are very proud of our property and everything we have to offer, and it makes us happy to hear that our guests had a great time. We hope you do come back and visit us again.