“food/service was just ok”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #59 of 121 Restaurants in Hixson
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“food/service was just ok”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Have been to another Logan's before which I liked. This was just ok. Steaks were overcooked. Service was ok.

Visited July 2014

Ringgold, Georgia
“3 long hours”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were a group of about 20 people. They gave us one waitress (not her fault). I came in almost last, after others had ordered. It took forever to get to place an order. It took forever for the food to come out. It took forever and a day for them to sort out the checks, and then to process payments. We were there at least 3 hours. The food was good and the waitress was doing the best she could. I have to give them that. Personally, I think it was just poor management.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank SPN21
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Steaks..... Could be better”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I like for my steaks to be still pink in the center and juicy. I have tried their sirloin steak now twice. Both times I ordered the same; the second time to carefully stress what I wanted. Both times the steaks when delivered were moist on the sides but too well done and dry in the center. Customer service is great. I will just know not to order steak when we go there

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Michael3735
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
“Nothing spectacular”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Good place to eat, but last few times have had to send things back for one reason or another. Think they need to work with manager and cooks a little better. Waitress service....no problems.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Linda B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food good service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The 2 for are great. Steak tender cooked just as ordered the servers we fast friendly and the glasses were never empty and they never came by every 2 minutes asking if everything was ok you actually got to enjoy your meal.

• Visited March 2014