“Great place to stay for the price.”

FairBridge Inn Express
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
“Great place to stay for the price.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was in town looking for office space and an apartment. I searched for a hotel on trip advisor and this was the cheapest place in town. I stayed in the very front and my room was great for the money.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank sphinx2277
Ashley C, Front Office Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you for choosing Knights Inn- Jackson as your hotel of choice while you were in town. We hope you enjoyed your time with us and hope that when you return to Jackson you will stay with us again. If there is anything we can do to be of service to you during your upcoming stays please feel free to call us at 731-664-8600.

Ashley Crouch
Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was so tired from driving from oklahoma and the nice man at the counter was so pleasant and the lady. The room i was in 209 was brand new carpets curtains everything, Wonderful smell too. Brand new tv as well even a fridge. It was awesome!! The bed was so comfortable i overslept the next morning, Thank you so much for making my stay so awesome. Lynda from Brooklyn New York

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank sunshine r
Ashley C, Front Office Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you so much for choosing Knights Inn Jackson, TN as your hotel during your stay. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope your next time through Jackson, TN you will choose Knights Inn again. We look forward to serving you in the very near future.

Ashley Crouch
Front Desk Manager
Lafayette, NY
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had been traveling for 12 hours straight and couldn't go to the hotel I previously booked in Kentucky. I called 15 minutes ahead of time and they were able to accommodate me immediately. When I checked in, the owner, Andy, was extremely helpful and since I was traveling alone, gave me a room in the front. He called to check on me, came to help me with my air conditioning and checked on me again before I went to dinner. For $50, this was a great motel with great service. The bed was comfortable and there was a flat screen tv- plus its not too far away from lots of food places.

Only cons were that the shower pressure wasn't the greatest and since the road was in front and right near the road, it was pretty noisy, but I didn't mind because I am a heavy sleeper. This is worth the price!!

Room Tip: i had 208! right in the front, so theres more security, but also more noise
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Courtney S
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Our room was clean, our heat worked and the water in the shower was warm. It's not super nice and it is a little worn but the staff was nice. It was a decent place to get some rest. It was pet friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I got stuck in Jackson for an extra week researching a job and was made to feel quite at home at the Knight's Inn on Highland Ave. The rooms were very clean and newly remodeled, rates fair and affordable, and every request I made was accommodated for. I've read the other reviews and detect a note of discrimination, but Manager/owner Andy and family were very hospitable and pleasant, not only that but eager to please and constantly checked to make sure I was comfortable and happy. By far the best experience I've had in a chain hotel/motel type setting and given the fact that I wasn't thrilled to be held over in Jackson in the first place, quite a pleasant week in general. Thanks Andy, and if i am ever in need of accomodations in Jackson again, I will DEFINITELY be back!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank CueW
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We checked in late, placed our belongings in the rooms, returned to the hospital. When we returned, we got ready for bed and pulled the covers back.
On one bed there was a dark brown substance that was dried and smeared on the sheet. If we hadn't pulled the covers back that far we would have never known it.
I went to the manager and showed him the picture, and he promised me that that was not his room. He said I must have taken the picture somewhere else. He wouldnt come look at the sheets, yet he offered me clean sheets.
While he was getting the sheets the police went by, so I decided to call them and see if they could help me out.
The police responded quickly, looked at the brown substance, and then had a talk with the manager.
The manager gave me the money back for one of the rooms, and we went somewhere else.

• Stayed March 2012
3 Thank mikeeman
AJ J, Owner at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this review, 18 July 2012
review removed knights inn jackson tn

Travellers are raving about these Jackson hotels

Reviewed 4 January 2012

On a road trip we chose this hotel because of the price and close location to the highway. We came in around midnight and it was in the teens for temperature. Our room was so cold we stayed in our jackets. Our room temperature didn't become tolerable for two to three hours The water in our shower was only lukewarm at best. The TV didn't work and the deadbolt on the door also didn't work. Luckily we were there only to sleep and shower before driving more.

• Stayed January 2012