“Excellent staff extremely helpful and friendly!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Huntsville, Alabama
“Excellent staff extremely helpful and friendly!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have stayed at many places top of the line to bottom of the budget and these ladies were the sweetest I've encountered in a long time. Ms. Lulu was the greatest. She maintained the breakfast bar with wit and speed. She definitely deserves a raise! I will definitely stay here again. Nice rooms, quiet area and convenient to all the area's shopping, the university and great restaurants. Thanks for making this a great stay and a good night's sleep. I was only in town for couple of nights but I have to say I really was happy with this place and they even had an iron and ironing board in the room, which I actually had to use. Thanks again I will definitely stay here again. Thanks Ms. Lulu and the rest of the ladies for a great stay. Thanks again, Kelley

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Thank you for commenting regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thanks so much for your kind remarks. We are proud of our beautiful new hotel and strive to always give the best in service and product. We hope you will come back and stay with us again very soon. Warmest Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Flint
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I spent a couple of weeks in the Jackson area for work and had the pleasure of meeting some truly great hotel staff. The rooms were clean and above average for most comfort inns. Melissa was great to visit with and provided me with some excellent suggestions of places to check out while in the area that really made the difference for my stay. This is now one of the cities and hotels that I would enjoy going back to for work or to visit.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Mr. Beck,
It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our entire staff always strives to go above and beyond for every single person that walks through our door. We are absolutely delighted you happened upon us first. It is always excellent to hear a guest was able to relax as if they were in their own house. Our front desk staff works diligently on those busy days to ensure each guest is assisted within a timely manner, while still being able to take a little time out for each person that walks through our doors. I am also happy to hear you found the location to be to your liking. While we are excited for the future developments in this part of town, we also are grateful for the peace and quiet we currently have. I hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.
Wisconsin
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

When we first checked in, we had some reservations about staying here. The pool was outside and closed. We didn't read the description enough to realize there wasn't an indoor pool. This hotel is a couple miles from Jackson. The staff was fantastic from the housekeepers to the front desk people. The beds are very comfortable. I saw a couple complaints about hearing your neighbors. We did not hear any of the neighbors nor did we hear any traffic noise from the interstate. This hotel is kept very clean. The breakfast was a typical complimentary breakfast. One of the staff members even helped make waffles for customers. I was a liile upset that the owner would not let me get choice rewards points because I got such a good deal on the internet--$86. We have never been not allowed to use out choice rewards card before, no matter how good of a deal we found.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for taking time to write this review. It is great you had a delightful stay with us! We strive extremely hard to ensure all of our property is clean and well maintained. Our main goal is to provide an environment that allows our guests to relax and feel at home. Thank you so much for any recommendations you do give, and we hope to see you again soon!
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 4 April 2014

My thirteen year old daughter lives with her Mom in Kentucky, and is in a basketball tournament this weekend in Jackson, TN. My Dad and I thought we would surprise her, and drive over to see the game. However, to our surprise, the whole city is sold out. I called several hotels and explained my situation, but none of the hotels had availability. A lady named Melissa at the Comfort Inn in Jackson, TN called me back later that afternoon and said that she found us a room at her hotel. Maybe a cancellation! The best part of this experience was; I never even left her my phone number! She said that a room came available, she remembered my desire to surprise my daughter, she searched phone records, found me, and called with the information. Now, I have traveled my whole life, and have had some great customer service experiences, BUT NEVER, has any hotel representative gone this far above the call of duty, to accommadate me. Can't wait to meet her on check-in day! I'm so impressed with with Melissa's customer service, and I haven't even stayed at the hotel!

Regards,
Scott Sutton

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
It is great to hear you will enjoy your stay with us! Our entire staff always strives to go above and beyond for every single person that walks through our door. To us, this means keeping our hotel in exceptional condition, meeting every possible need for guests before they ask, and having friendly, helpful personalities. I hope to see you again the next time you are passing through Jackson, TN.
Smithfield
Reviewed 28 March 2014

When we arrived at this hotel there was an offensive odor that caused me to ask the clerk if the rooms were clean. There was no bathroom exhaust, there was a long dark hair in one of the beds and an unpleasant odor in the room. I sprayed deodorizer to mask the smell. I would never recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RhondaP2
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank for taking the time to list your comments concerning your stay. Please know that we do appreciate our guests comments wether they are good or bad so that we can know what we might be doing well and what we need to improve on. I have addressed the noise issue with the housekeeping department and they are working on being more respectful of the rooms still occupied with their voices and cleaning. Thank you for staying with us and for your comments!
Gainesville, Georgia
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This is a pretty good hotel. The clerk at the front desk was helpful. The first room we were assigned was suppose to be a non-smoking room but it smelled just like smoke as soon as you opened the door. The clerk gave us a new room with no problem. The room was a nice size and the beds were comfortable. The rooms were very clean. The only thing I didn't like was that I could hear the people in the room next to me if I didn't have the television on. The breakfast was nothing exciting. There was sausage, biscuits, egg patties, cereal, fruit, waffles, toast, muffins , coffee, orange juice, apple juice, coffee and oatmeal. I would recommend going to one of the restaurants down the street if you are looking for a satisfying meal.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Mountain Home, AR
Reviewed 7 February 2014

This is a good hotel and it slightly overcharged. They are easy access, the area is not upscale and the hotel has a $100 tag with on line in the $80's. Property is clean and well managed, though area around hotel is not upscale and thus it is overpriced slightly.

Several of our folks stay there between Memphis and Nashville on the way to destinations about 350 miles from home.

I would recommend it though wish they were more in the $70's where I feel this hotel is located. Jackson, TN is all high accommodations and they are overpriced though apparently it is a destination that sits located between the precarious Memphis and the Glitz of Nashville and the right driving distance from other cities. The exits 20 miles each way could benefit from more newer facilities and drive prices in Jackson within reason. The area is all overpriced because competition does not exist.

Room Tip: Book On Line for the mid $80's and try for more if you go to the desk.