“Great experience”

Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
thompsons station, United States
“Great experience”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I don't usually write reviews for hotels. most are average at best but my experience with this courtyard was well beyond great. I was greeted as a silver member, my key was ready, the room spacious even though it had 2 queen beds and the staff was friendly and helpful. I returned after checking out to get some work done online in the lobby, again the staff was friendly and helpful but not annoying. I was thanked for staying whenever I left and greeted by all staff even passing in the hallway. As a frequent business traveler this is one of the best Courtyards I've stayed at in a long time. Kudos to the employees and management for a great experience.

Room Tip: while the noise was not an issue for my room facing the highway on the second floor, you might ask f...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

JC S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Neal M S

We truly appreciate the comments!

It's guest like yourself that make the experience great for us. We try not to make our moments with our guests just what we do, but we try to make it who we are, and we thank you for making it possible.

Please do not hesitate to stop back through. We'd love the opportunity to serve you again,

Thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Mckenzie,tn
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We always have a great time here. Everyone is so nice
And go far above for their guests. From check in, housekeeping and the Bistro is always great. If you need something they are right there to help. This was our 37th annerversary Everyone wished us happy anniversary
We are treated just like family

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
JC S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
BellaSanders

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And that's because you are family! It's been such a pleasure serving you during your visits with us, and we would not have it any other way.

I know you'll be back, and we are looking forward to serving you again. If there's anything we might be able to do to make your future stays even better, please, please do not hesitate to let myself, or either of my staff members know.

Thank you!!
Orange, Virginia
Reviewed 21 August 2014

This is a nice well kept property with friendly staff that really do want to help you. Room was great; couldn't ask for more. All in all a great visit and good wifi connection. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, may want a room on the side away from the interstate.
414Bookworm

Thank you so much for the great comments!

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an exceptional stay that would encourage you to visit us again. It brings me pleasure to know that our staff and accommodations were to satisfaction.

If you do decide that there is something more you could ask for, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you again, and hopefully we'll have an opportunity to serve you in the future!
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I have been here before and the staff treated me amazing and when I came this time (3 months later) they remembered me and they made me feel welcome.

Taye in customer service is a very Awesome guy and kept everyone smiling as they checked in. He knows his job and strives to make the hotels guest his personal guests.

Marla and Michael they are at the bistro they are amazing and quick when serving and answering questions. They worked hard to keep my drinks full and my food fresh. If you are are looking for a hotel that has food service and great food at that then this place is the place to eat. These guys are always smiling and eager to feed you haha. They may not have a breakfast buffet but I would rather have fresh the way I want it over one choice sitting there bland food.

• Stayed August 2014
Courtyardtn, General Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Jackson was enjoyable.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. We also hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future!

Richton Park, Illinois
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I booked my room with this particular hotel because the Residence Inn I usually use was booked solid. I was not impressed with the quality of the courtyard. First off they were just as pricey as the Residence Inn chains but offered less. The had no complimentary breakfast and the room was just okay. The carpet was soiled and the bathroom was not very clean, not dirty but could of been a lot better for the amount of money we were spending to stay there. Overall the staff was okay but,they need to work on their customer service a little bit. Needless to say I won't be staying there again I'll just stick to the Marriott Residence Chains.

Dear DaCauseys,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comment on Trip Advisor. I am so sorry that we did not live up to your expectations. It is not a norm for us to offer the level of service and accomodations you received.

I would love the opportunity to win back your confidence in the Courtyard brand and our Jackson location. Could you please contact me directly at 731-422-1818 so we may discuss your stay?

Again, I apologize and do hope to hear from you.

Dyersburg, Tennessee
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Our company came to this hotel for a business meeting. The conference room was really neat and clean. The staff was extremely friendly especially Lacynthia. Our food was excellent!! We will defiantly be back!

Room Tip: Did not stay in a room
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay and meeting experience with the Courtyard Jackson was enjoyable.

Frog Jump, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I attended a Managers Meeting through At Home Healthcare. The room we were in was nice and the hotel catered in lunch for us and it was very good. The atmosphere was nice and relaxing and all the employees were very nice.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments! Our goal is to provide all of our guests with an excellent experience and we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay.

We do hope that if you are back in the area you will allow us to serve you in the future. Again, thank you for the kind comments and we hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again.