“Awesome”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are currently staying in the Comfort Suites!!! We LOVE IT! We just love the Comfy beds and Extra pillows! Huge TVs! VERY CLEAN! Plenty of outlets! Indoor pool and jacuzzi! Free breakfast each morning! The feint desk clerk is SOOOO friendly! He's awesome! I wish I knew his name,I love it here!!!

Stayed: July 2014
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thanks! We truly appreciate your taking the time to send out a kudo for our hotel. Yes, you are correct...our front desk staff is the best! I can't wait to print our your survey so they can be congratulated on their efforts.
As well, I appreciate your wonderful comments on our amenities. Our housekeeping staff is amazing. They truly care about your comfort and it shows.
Thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Our family needed a hotel that would sleep 6 (which is typically a hard find) and we found this hotel through Trip Advisor. The reviews were good so I made the reservations based on those and we loved it. The room was very clean, roomy, beds were comfortable and breakfast was awesome. We make this road trip yearly and will stay at this hotel again:)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Hi Sharlee,
I am Thrilled! Thank you so very much for taking the tme to fill our our survey and for your kind remarks. My staff will certainly be proud when I read your comments to them.
Thanks for helping me keep them motivated to continue to strive for our ultimate goal of customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had to get a handicap accessible room for my mother in law. Very large plenty of room for her motorized scooter. Would have liked to have seen a wheelchair accessible shower with a bench seat rather than a tub. But overall very nice accommodations wonderful staff at the breakfast. Front desk staff very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Greetings and Thanks!
We appreciate your taking the time to fill out our survey and, as well, for your kind review.

We do have a handicap roll in shower that has a King bed and sofa sleeper. Hopefully, this will be available next time your are stopping over in Jackson.

Again, thanks for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you and your family again.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My sister and I stayed here with 4 kids on our way to a family vacation. The location was great, the staff was helpful and friendly, everyone had a bed to sleep in because of the pull-out sofa, and the breakfast was excellent. The hotel was clean, and we had everything that we needed for a comfortable night's sleep. Most importantly for us, the safe location and well-lit parking lot allowed us to leave a truck bed full of camping equipment without too many worries of our things being stolen. We were able to park in a spot that allowed us to see our vehicle from the window, and we slept peacefully with few worries. We highly recommend this hotel. Don't miss out on the biscuits and gravy :)!

• Stayed: July 2014

Greetings Amy R,
Please accept our sincere thanks for your wonderful review of our hotel.

I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed our amenities, and especially pleased that you have recognized our hard efforts to keep our beautiful facility clean.

As a Mom myself, cleanliness is paramount; and our staff does an excellent job keeping their hotel in tip top shape.

We truly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Was passing through and had reserved a room here. Hotel was in safe area and very clean rooms and ample parking. Didn't get to try breakfast. Was a bit pricey though for Jackson, TN--over $100+ tax. Would stay there again if I traveled through again.

Stayed: July 2014
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Vanzi,
Thank you for your wonderful review! I will share your kind words with my staff with pride.

It is encouraging words like yours that help us continue to strive for our ultimate goal of guest satisfaction.

I hope that you will stay with us the next time you are passing through Jackson.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We book corporate guests there frequently. ...nothing but raving fans. Our corporate Presidents and CEO's always ask for Comfort Suites as their first choice. The hotel management is great at showing genuine concern for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Greetings Ralph T,
Please accept our sincere thanks for your fantastic review of our hotel and our employees. It is guest like yourself, who take the time to give us your feedback, that we may continue to strive for our ultimate goal of guest satisfaction.

We truly appreciate your encouraging words and your patronage.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This place was fantastic!
The lady who checked us in was helpful and very friendly. She was quick to suggest a good place to eat and she was very pleasant.
Our room was clean and super comfy! We used the sofa bed for my son and he said it wasn't too bad.
Breakfast was hot and fresh also!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Hurry 72
Please accept our sincere thanks for taking the time to fill out your review. It is through guest like yourself, who take the time to fill our our survey, that our staff may continue to strive toward reaching our ultimate goal of guest satisfaction. Your encouraging words are most appreciated.
We hope to see you again soon!