“Great & Friendly Hotel Stay”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
“Great & Friendly Hotel Stay”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We had a family reunion and wss very please all the way around with this hotel. Front desk clerk, Mr. Platt, was very personable, helpful & friendly going above & beyond to please guests. All other staff was friendly also. Food was good & convenient. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed August 2014
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear MetroSuperWoman
Please accept my sincere thanks for taking the time to fill out your survey on your recent stay at our Jackson TN hotel.

We truly appreciate your king remarks, your patronage and hope to see you again at soon.

Warmest Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Wish we had stayed here longer. A happy hour, all the amenities anyone could want. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend. Very pleasant staff. Separate Seating area in room. Convenient to major highways and local attractions and restaurants.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Diane B!
Please accept my sincere thanks for your wonderful review of our hotel. It truly makes us happy to know that guest appreciate the little extra things that we do.

I hope that you will stay with us again soon!

Mesquite, Texas
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is very nice hotel with large, clean rooms, and comfortable beds. A very clean and spacious hotel throughout. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool including myself. A very good complimentary breakfast. We had no complaints at all during our two night stay.

Dear Jeff and Kim H,
Please accept my sincere thanks for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I can't wait to share your review with my staff as your comments help us strive for our ultimate goal of guest satisfaction.

Again, thanks and we hope to see you again soon.

Midlothian, Virginia
Reviewed 27 July 2014

In addition to being clean and having a pleasant, friendly staff, the rooms have several well thought out amenities not often found. Our room had tables on both sides of the bed - wonderful! - the desk had a pull out shelf you can put a keyboard on, there is lots of lamp lighting - and it ALL works, the sofa had a small table top behind it and a small table in front of it, and there was a nice bath tub. I mention the bath tub because apparently a lot of the hotels being built now or undergoing renovations are putting in showers without tubs.

The hot breakfast bar was pretty much the same as most. I need gluten free food so my choices are usually limited to fresh fruit and yogurt. I usually ask the breakfast staff to check packages for gluten status, but they were so busy I didn't bother. Everyone else was so helpful, tho, that I'm pretty sure they would've been glad to help if I'd asked.

When ever we're in Jackson, we eat dinner dinner at Brooks Shaw's Old Country Store and this Comfort Suites is right across from there so we can check in and walk over for dinner.
Also, this Comfort Suites is on the quieter side of the highway. A real plus for us.

If you try this hotel out, you won't be disappointed! Great place to stay.

1 Thank HeronGal-query
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dea HeronGal,
Wow!.......what a wonderful review. I appreciate you taking the time to write about our services and sincererly thank you for your kind words.
In reading your comments about Glueten free foods, I will definitely research the possibilities of glueten free options. If you have any suggestions, please call my hotel and ask for my personal email address and send me some suggestions of breakfast items.
Again, Thanks! We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are currently staying in the Comfort Suites!!! We LOVE IT! We just love the Comfy beds and Extra pillows! Huge TVs! VERY CLEAN! Plenty of outlets! Indoor pool and jacuzzi! Free breakfast each morning! The feint desk clerk is SOOOO friendly! He's awesome! I wish I knew his name,I love it here!!!

Stayed July 2014
Dear Guest,
Thanks! We truly appreciate your taking the time to send out a kudo for our hotel. Yes, you are correct...our front desk staff is the best! I can't wait to print our your survey so they can be congratulated on their efforts.
As well, I appreciate your wonderful comments on our amenities. Our housekeeping staff is amazing. They truly care about your comfort and it shows.
Thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Our family needed a hotel that would sleep 6 (which is typically a hard find) and we found this hotel through Trip Advisor. The reviews were good so I made the reservations based on those and we loved it. The room was very clean, roomy, beds were comfortable and breakfast was awesome. We make this road trip yearly and will stay at this hotel again:)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Hi Sharlee,
I am Thrilled! Thank you so very much for taking the tme to fill our our survey and for your kind remarks. My staff will certainly be proud when I read your comments to them.
Thanks for helping me keep them motivated to continue to strive for our ultimate goal of customer satisfaction.
Lockport, Illinois
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had to get a handicap accessible room for my mother in law. Very large plenty of room for her motorized scooter. Would have liked to have seen a wheelchair accessible shower with a bench seat rather than a tub. But overall very nice accommodations wonderful staff at the breakfast. Front desk staff very friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Greetings and Thanks!
We appreciate your taking the time to fill out our survey and, as well, for your kind review.

We do have a handicap roll in shower that has a King bed and sofa sleeper. Hopefully, this will be available next time your are stopping over in Jackson.

Again, thanks for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you and your family again.