“Nice and neat hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Atlanta
“Nice and neat hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Thank you for providing me with a clean and comfortable suite room. This is a very nice and clean hotel. Very good well lighted parking lot. Room decor was trendy. I enjoyed watching the news on a very comfy sofa. There was a wet bar with micro and a fridge. I loved the floor tiles. They looked at hard wood flooring.
The breakfast was perfect. I enjoyed eating oatmeal,tea and fruit. There was plenty of seating in the breakfast area. The breakfast was pleasant so was the front desk personnel.

Room Tip: Every room at this hotel is a good room.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you for taking time to write us a review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff strives to keep the hotel looking like impeccable. Our property is only 2 and a half years old and we definitely try to keep it looking as it did when we first opened. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast as well. We offer a variety of options that change daily, as to give our guests different selections each day. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Jackson, TN.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Columbia, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Very clean and quiet, even though it's close to I40. We were just there one night, but were very pleased with the accommodations. Only complaint I had is I had to wait to check in. They could use another person on duty and the front desk in the afternoon from about 3-6 to make the check-in process faster.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for taking time to leave us a review! I am excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! However, I do apologize it took some time to get you checked in. We strive to help every guest as quickly as possible, while also providing suburb service. I will mention your suggestion to our managers. I hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.
Providence, UT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

The room I had was a very comfortable king. It was clean and the bed was great. The front desk made me feel like I was a valued guest. I would definitely stay here again if I ever make it back to Jackson, TN.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I'm a frequent traveler (2-3 nights/week), and I stay at many HI Expresses as well as Hampton Inns. This is by far one of the top 5 HI Express hotels i have stayed in. Everything felt new and clean, and I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Jackson area. The only downfall was the lack of food choices in the area. Plenty of options within about 5-10 miles though.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Thank you for taking time to write us such a glowing review. We certainly do appreciate it! Our staff strives to make every guest’s stay as enjoyable as possible and we try to keep everything as close to brand new condition as possible. We are in a developing area of Jackson, and new stores and restaurants pop up all the time around here. Looking at this area from when we opened back in 2011 to now, there has definitely been a lot of growth. This gives us hope that more restaurants are to come in the relatively near future. For now, we enjoy the calm, low key area. We know one day this area will be booming just as much as The Columns, which where many of Jackson’s restaurants are already located. Maybe the next time you are through the area, it will have grown even more! I hope to see you soon.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stayed for the weekend in a double queen room. Really enjoyed our stay! Bathroom was clean; loved the Bath and Body Works products! The bed was really comfortable and I loved the amount of pillows, weird I know. Room service was on point. The AC was a little off though, tried getting it to stay at 73 and it kept getting down to 69-70.

Staff was very friendly, loved the express check out. The breakfast area can get a little crowded, but the lady working it was very nice and brought out bacon for everyone after a request was made for it. You get some pretty good options, just wish they had more fruit. The hotel is right on the highway, so if none of the restaurants around the area really catch your eye other options are only 5-10 minutes away. Would definitely stay here again. (:

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! The Bath and Body Works products are now becoming a standard in all Holiday Inn Express hotels, and we are so thrilled. We love their products as much as you do! I am also glad you were able to get a restful night’s sleep. However, I apologize our air conditioning unit was not working properly. I will let maintenance know so the problem can be resolved.

Our employees want every guest to have an experience that greatly exceeds all of their expectations. If serving bacon is what makes our guests happy, we are more than willing to go the extra mile. The next time you are in town, I hope you’ll stay with us again!
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

They welcome you, and try to give you what you would like. Great place to stay and value.
Quite rooms are available. Air conditioner is very quite. Rooms are very clean and good.
Front desk personal very good. Ask for Craig

Room Tip: ask for room away from freeway.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write our hotel a review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We do try to accommodate every guest’s needs to the best of our ability. Our staff strives to give our guests the best experience possible in every way! Your happiness is our success. I hope to see you again the next time you are through the area.
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

After reading other reviews on Trip Advisor, we selected this hotel although the rate was higher than other hotels of like quality. When we walked in the desk lady never looked up. I told her we had reservations and gave her our name. She clicked through her computer keys and assigned us a room. There was not much conversation as she handed us our keys. She handed me a bag with two bottles of water because I am a Priority Member and went back to whatever she was doing when we came in. My husband said, 'I assume there's breakfast?' 'Yes', was the reply.

Now to the good part. The room was typical HIE, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was varied and plentiful and had those nice, warm cinnamon rolls. I would recommend the hotel for an overnight stay. Surely, the detached desk person was having a bad day or has found something she enjoys doing.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the vending and ice machines and elevator.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you for taking time to write us a review. It is great you enjoyed your stay with the hotel overall! I am sorry you experienced an unsatisfactory check in. However, I do have some concern that you might be speaking of another hotel. While we do offer gifts for our IHG Rewards Club members, it is not complimentary bottles of water. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter with you further. Please feel free to contact me anytime at hie.jackson.sales@wilsonhotels.com.