“Nice Hotel Easy Access to Highway” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Lansing, Michigan
“Nice Hotel Easy Access to Highway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here during NSO at one of the local colleges in July 2014. The hotel staff was pretty friendly and the grounds were okay. I enjoyed the breakfast especially the wide variety of juices they offered. The room was comfy and the bed was clean the bathrooms could've been nicer but for nicer I go to a more expensive hotel and this city isn't one that has a huge selection of overnight accommodations. Anyway overall the stay was good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your time with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you will stay with us again during one of your many trips to Jackson over the next few years while your son or daughter attends college.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Kelso, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We were there with a group for 5 days.Rooms were great,well priced,lot of romm.
The staff were all very professional and helpful.If we asked for anything they got it.
The only down side is we cooked out in the parking lot every night we were there and it never failed that every night someone different would come up begging for money.
Other than the constant begging every night this is a great place to stay

• Stayed July 2014
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us. I am glad you found everything to meet your expectations. Our management staff has been made aware of the situation in our parking lots. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.
Kingsport, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing hotel. Right off the interstate. No outside noise. Good price for value.

Walked in and wow didn't expect 2 beds and a roll out couch. Beds were super comfortable. Could not hear any noise from other rooms.

Bathroom is state of the art. Nicely done.

Would definitely recommend this hotel for either one night or several nights.

You won't be disappointed

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your response. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and am glad we went above and beyond your expectations! I hope you will stay with us again soon.
Owasso, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stayed here while travel from Tulsa, OK to NC. Hotel was reasonably priced, quiet, super clean (which is most important to me), friendly staff, and a yummy hot breakfast buffet. The woman working the buffet even sent our kids with to-go snack bags. We highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for letting me know about your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. We think our breakfast hostesses are the best around, and I am glad you thought so as well. I hope you will stay with us again if you are ever back in town.
South Rockwood, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Newer hotel & developing area. Quick check in. Very clean & fresh. Very friendly staff & quick to help. Nice pool for the kids to swim. Good experience. Free wifi. Large breakfast & eating area. Very friendly to my 3 kids & not a problem with noise.

Stayed July 2014
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your time with us here. We are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay. Our staff always tries to make guests of all ages feel welcome and comfortable while they are staying with us. I am glad we were about to give your family that experience. I hope you will stay with us again soon!
San Diego, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

On a cross country road trip, this was the 4th ( and last) time we stopped at a Holiday Inn Express. Now, it may have been circumstance, but I left feeling a bit used. The building itself looks to be new, and the rooms were clean. The breakfast was normal, and the sitting area large. Everything you may have come to expect, and possibly nicer, if you have stayed at other locations. I was caught in a severe thunderstorm on the interstate traveling to Memphis, and was initially thankful that this happened to be on the next exit. I don't know if it was the weather, the area, the new building, or if its normal...but the rate was almost double of every other location I had been to (reaching almost $200). I will also clarify that all stops were mid week, and all four on the same trip. With just myself and a 3 year old, and almost zero visibility driving, I felt as though I had no choice. I am not an expert on the area... but if you are simply driving through, or on a budget...there are probably more cost efficient options in the area to choose from.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay. I am sorry you do not feel our rate is comparable to others in the area. With Jackson being located between Memphis and Nashville, most hotels in the area do have rates that compare to those in these larger cities. During the week, we are sold out almost every night, which also contributes to the rate. The next time you drive through, please give us a call so that we may get you the best discount possible. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to email me at hie.jackson.sales@wilsonhotels.com.
Salina, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

This HIE seemed to be fairly new and the room decor was fresh and attractive. The beds were very comfortable and the room itself was very clean. Breakfast was delicious....our five year old granddaughter particularly liked the "pancake machine"! Great location and customer service.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Jackson, TN. We strive to ensure every guest enjoys their stay. Most of our guests do enjoy the pancake machine. Generally everyone is expecting waffle makers, so it is a happy surprise for most. I am glad your granddaughter enjoyed it. I hope you will stay with us again soon!