La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Scottish Inn(Jackson)
Courtyard Jackson(Jackson)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleangold's gympet friendly hotelan older hotelgreat stopwe've stayedoff the highwaypleasant stayhot breakfastlong drivewould stay here againstaff was very friendlypetskristinatnlamps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Needed a place to get a couple of hours of sleep. Got into Jackson late, after 1 am- so I knew I wouldn't be staying long. Receptionist at the front desk was nice and efficient. When I arrived in my room I was pleasantly surprised. My room looked as if it had been recently updated-flat screen tv, refrigerator, microwave. I felt very safe leaving my car in the well-lit parking lot. I did not have time to use the pool, but it did not look very appealing. Had to leave early, before breakfast was served. Overall, a very nice place to get a night's sleep and a great value.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 5 July 2014

quietness and easy to stay with high speed internet, they also provide the right to use gym in Gold's gym that is wonderful experience to have guests to practice working out and healthy body. The room is very quietness that will be the best or the top 2 that I have ever stayed, some of the local hotels you will hear the traffic sound in the night, especially when in a sleep, but La Quinta Inn won't have the bad situation, that they have a large space car park and big tall trees around them. That's the wonderful experience that I have stayed and the most importance their high speed internet is really improved already that I had a bad experience two years ago then won't stay again until this trip in June, 2014.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here only because we got caught in a thunderstorm and it was the closest hotel. It was very smelly and the carpet was old and dirty. The power went off and it came back on in an hour. Lucky for us the rain cooled down the city. Bed was comfortable but the smell had me coughing all night. It was not a good stay. They need to tear it down and build a new one.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The bed was clean but the room had an old smell to it and needed updating. The bathroom door was peeling badly. The carpet needed vacuuming in the room and outside the elevators. The entire hotel could use some remodeling.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roy T
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Reserved Executive King, so much smoke odor, we could not enter the room, we were down graded to a regular King, still smoke odor, but not as bad as first room. No one at front desk for 10 minutes, no other rooms available. Staff is very friendly. The hallways smelled fresh.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family