DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson
US$154
US$138
Courtyard
US$59
All reviewscookiesdouble treebreakfast buffetroom was cleanthe hotel staffbusiness tripvery nice hotelan older hotelnice stayfitness centerstaff was friendlydefinitely stay here againgreat place to stayparking lottwistaccommodationstennessee
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This has become our regular stop when traveling through Jackson. It’s a quiet, well laid out hotel where the quality of service and accommodations has remained high for the decade or so that we’ve been periodically using it. This visit was as good as before: the staff friendly, the hotel clean and attractive, and the room itself quite comfortable. I like the fact that it’s several blocks off of I-40, away from the traffic noise, yet still close enough to restaurants that finding a good meal is no problem. (Haven’t tried the in-house restaurant, though it looks nice.) Gotta love the cookies, too, always a treat when staying at a Doubletree. It’ll stay on our A list.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TxTraveler254
Emily H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you so much! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This is our "go to" choice of properties when we we're in the Jackson area. Started staying here years ago when our daughter attended Union University and there were no other four-star or better hotels in the area. Far enough off the interstate to be peaceful but not so far as to be inconvenient. They even have a basketball court out back!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Doug E

Thank you for your review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is a first rate hotel. The service is A-1 and the rooms were awesome; beautifully decorated. Clean, spacious bathrooms and VERY comfortable beds.... From the time you check in, ( delicious WARM chocolate-chip cookies ), until the time u leave, ( very courteous staff ), you will NOT be disappointed. I'm already planning my next stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Wanda J
Emily H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for your review. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay here with us! We want every guest to leave completely happy. Thank you for staying and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My fav hotel in Jackson was booked up for one of my bimonthly trips so we had to put up at the double tree. How was it? I LOVE those bed toppers, I want the name of them--both my hubby and I get cramped up in our long drives (we drive to TN and all over looking at property for about 6-10 hours each day we are in the state) so there is nothing better than a hotel whose beds are WONDERFUL.

I loved that part of the Doubletree. Is it me or are others over the hot chocolate chip cookie. It was alright but if they had not had it--it would not matter. I loved my stay and the service was fine, my bed was the best and in it I slept like a dream.

Room Tip: Ask for the room you want, and better yet, check online at a hotel site before you come, often rooms sold out in person may still be available from a travel consolidator.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Emily H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope next time you are in town you will stay here again! If there is anything we can do to make your stay even better next time, please let us know.

GM & Sales Admin Coordinator

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I liked the staff at this location, friendly and helpful. Room was nice and price was good for a day night stay twice in one month. Hotel is near I-75 highway. Found some of the lowest price gasoline in Ohio across the street from hotel. Hotel is set up nice with several doors around hotel, which makes it easy to transfer luggage to and from your room. Nice restaurant on first floor, food was good and service very friendly. I would recommend this location as a nice overnight stop when traveling.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!