“Neat little winery”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Neat little winery”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My wife and I were headed to Jackson Tennessee and stopped by. The owner was very friendly and provided a lot of information of the history of the farm and the grapes used to make the various wines. Watched a vine dresser at work pruning the vines in prperation for the upcoming season. Very purposeful in the approach, pruning with a pair of pruning snips. Quite interesting. Beautiful little farm and winery.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank karatepunk816

Tuscumbia, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was very enjoyable!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We were in Jackson for a long weekend,, decided to visit the winery, it was on Sunday, it is a small personal winery,,,, the wine tasting was fun!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Pam M
North Carolina
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Quaint little winery”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I had some time to kill on the drive from Memphis to Nashville so I decided to stop by the winery. The sign they have on the highway is a great marketing tool, well it prompted me to stop in. Anyway, the owner was very gracious and let me taste a few wines and gave me a quick tour of the operations in the back. The winery was situated right next to cotton fields which are apart of the winery farm. I had never seen cotton fields in person. The owner was pleasant and talked of how the winery came to be. I would stop in again.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tiffany W
Virginia Beach, Virginia
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 157 helpful votes
“Small but good”
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Small intimate tasting room. The owners pour your glasses and explain about the wines. They have a rose garden and you can stroll the vinyards if weather permits. We bought a case, some for ourselves and some for Xmas presents. Would stop again the next time we pass through.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Adak C
Horn Lake
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I was really excited about visting Century Farms on my way home from Nashville. When I got there, there was a political sign in the yard. I understand that it's a family owned business and its a free country but politics and bussiness are like church and state, it just doesn't mix.

5 Thank Ran8

Been to Century Farm Winery? Share your experiences!