“"Hadn't Had That Much Fun In A Long Time"” 4 of 5 bubbles

Jackson Bowling & Family Fun
Ranked #2 of 6 Fun & Games in Jackson
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“"Hadn't Had That Much Fun In A Long Time"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

When I first read reviews about The Jackson Bowling & Family Fun Center, I was skeptical about going. But in spite of the not so good reviews. I'm glad that I decided to go check it out for myself. We had an absolute blast. My husband and I hadn't had that much fun in a long time. They offered several different packages. We got the 2 games of bowling, laser tag & free token for the arcade package for $28 which wasn't that expensive at all for 2 people.

Neither one of us had played laser tag before and I'm so glad we did it was awesome. Running around shooting at each other like we were kids...lol We had so much fun. When we were about to leave a professional bowling league came in, man could they bowl, yes indeed. We had fun just watching them bowl. I will most definitely be returning to the jackson bowling & family center.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank MAMM11

Jackson, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

In Jackson, where there are not plenty of places for group fun I have had fun here with my friends, safe and family oriented. Good place to hang out

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Shahzad S
Nashville, Tennessee
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Very high”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

It is a lot of fun but very high .They have bowling , skating ,games and putt golf , lasser tag Go Karts, more . But it high for a family . Wish it were a bit cheaper.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Katherine E
Medina, Tennessee, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Go kart mania”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

The Jackson Bowling & Family Fun center has quite a bit to offer. Besides the obvious bowling attraction, there is go kart racing, putt-putt, laser tag, an arcade and even karaoke on certain nights. The only down side is it gets a little pricey to take the whole family out for an evening of fun. True bowlers beware. The lanes are not kept up well so do not expect too much.

Visited August 2013
Louisiana
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun and entertaining!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

We took a group of teenagers here when we did a stopover in Jackson while on a trip to Louisville. They had a great time and liked the variety of activities. It was clean and well kept up.

Visited August 2013